Thursday, October 1, 2015

V&M MAD ABOUT MUD v2 | MICSREVIEWS

Today I’ll be reviewing another V&M product. Since my first purchased – Jagermeister Soap, done a beautiful work on my skin I tried another product from them. This time I got myself a mask!
DSC_2723
The lady at the store told me that I should try their Mad about Mud v2 mask since I have an oily skin, gets pimple from time to time and has blackheads and white heads all over my nose and cheeks all the time. Unfortunately it’s not available that time. I came to their store every weekend, I think after 3 consecutive Sundays finally they had replenished their stocks and I was able to buy myself this mud mask! :D



madaboutmud1
Ingredients:
Dead Sea Black Mud (Silt), Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Algae Extract
DIRECTIONS:
Apply a thick layer of mud to the face and body. Leave for 5-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
For aching joints: Heat in a pan of hot water.
madaboutmud4
The lady in the store told me that since it is my first time to try this Mad about Mud v2, I should use it straight for 7 days (every night), for the second week I should use it every other day and then after that I can use it for only twice a week.
Pros:
* my skin feels tighter after use
* organic
* mild scent
* dries pimples faster
* makes pores less visible
* lessens blackheads and white heads
*doesn’t cause any irritation after use
Cons:
* bit pricey for me
* stinging sensation is a little strong when applied
I find it pricey because it costs around P435 for only 50g or maybe I am just not used in buying products like this. Expect stinging feeling when applied, I got surprised with that one, I didn’t expect it to be too strong, I was already thinking of washing it right away but I noticed that the pain was slowly fading. I don’t know but I find it more comfortable for me to apply it in my room with the aircon turned on, it seems that the stinging feeling goes away faster whenever I’m in a colder temperature. And I din’t give me any itchiness or redness after.
I let it stay in my face for at least 15 mins, then wash it with warm water as indicated in the instructions. After my first week of using this my pores became less visible, it also lessens my blackheads in my nose area but still I needed to use nose strips to fully get rid of mypasaway na blackheads na laging sumusulpot :p I also noticed that minutes after applying the mask, you would see that it really sets deeply in your pores so I feel that it really cleanses even the tiniest part of my face.
mask1
Please excuse my syringoma :p As you can see in my photo, my pores are not that visible and most of my whiteheads/blackheads are gone. I can say that it really revitalizes and brings back my healthy skin! I am really happy with my second purchase from V&M! And though I find it pricey, the 50g for me lasted for 3-6 weeks use, not bad!

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment