Thursday, October 1, 2015

TONY MOLY BABY DOLL POT CONCEALER | MICSREVIEWS

As you all know, I have a very oily skin so I am really not into concealers. I usually rely on the coverage of my foundation or bb creams. However, I got this concealer from my mini haul at Tony Moly last time and decided to give it a try.
tmc4


Baby Doll Pot Concealer comes in two shades – Light and Natural Beige. I got #02 which is natural beige. It is in a pot, a transparent plastic pot which makes it easier to use at mas madaling simutin:D
tmc1
tmc2
with concealer









I use this in my under eye area (after putting myTony Moly CC Cream) and to highlight my forehead and nose bridge as well. The shade blends well in my skin color. Be careful though because a little goes a looong way. It is very creamy and you’ll only be needing small amount and it would be enough cover your dark circles!
As you can see it brightened my under eye area but of course my syringoma are still visible :D I put small amount at a time because having an oily face makes your make up melt, especially with this summer season so I make sure I only put a thin layer. I can say that this product is a medium to full coverage however it cakes on me. BUUUT, I it can be prevented by making sure to blend it well and then setting it with setting or loose powder. :D
Pros:
*affordable – (P248)
*medium-full coverage
*needs to powder after 3-4 hours for those who have oily skin
*very pigmented
Cons:
*only two shades available
*cakes on skin if used alone
*sometimes it feels heavy on skin (maybe because it’s thick and creamy)
Overall, I like this concealer because it is affordable and blends well with my foundation. I just hope they release more shades! I like to use this more in cleaning the edges of my brows at using it as highlighter. Oil also starts to appear in my t-zone area after 3 hours so I powder my under eye are or use blotting paper.  There are times that I feel it is too light for me so I set it with powder that is 1-2 shades darker than my skin tone.

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment