Thursday, October 1, 2015

NICHIDO | EYE PENCIL #803 | MICSREVIEWS

Hi loves today I’ll be reviewing an eye pencil from a local make up brand – Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown #803. I I am not sure if this is n eye liner or an eyebrow pencil but I use this on my brows so I wished that it has a brush with it.

nichido3



It is very creamy and pigmented. it is easy to apply also however when you fill in your brows make sure to blend it well so it will look more natural.
nichido5
It stays on my brows for a day but when my face gets so oily sometimes it does melt in my brows haha, :D
nichido1
I maintain the natural shape of my brows so basically I just use this to outline and fill in my eyebrows.
nichido4
Pros:
*locally available
*affordable
*easy to apply
Cons:
*too waxy for my oily skin
I recommend this product for everyday use for those who have natural thick brows. If you have very thin brows, don’t use this alone especially if you are just literally drawing your eyebrows because it might fade during the day and you might only have one brow left by the time you get home. :P

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment