Thursday, October 1, 2015

LIGHT&CLEAR EXFOLIGHT | MICSREVIEWS

I am so excited to share this review to you guys! This is my first time to try a facial scrub!! As I have told you, I wasn’t paying much attention to my skin before, I know, it’s not good, but hey it’s never too late to start right? :)
I got skin care products from Light&Clear last month. And I’ll be reviewing their facial scrub first. I am on my second week now of using this! :)

exfolight



Description:
A unique lightening facial scrub giving your skin an instant pinkish glow. It has special micro-beads that exfoliates dead skin without clogging the pores.
Usage:
Apply on wet, cleansed face. Massage in slow circular motion, avoiding the eye area. Leave on skin for 1-2 min. Rinse thoroughly.
exfolight6
I applied it every other night after washing my face before going to sleep. It has very mild scent and micro-beads with it making it more relaxing to use.
exfolight1exfolight3exfolight5
I have 2 pimples on my right cheek and one on the left when I started using this facial scrub. Guess I don’t need to say more because the photos will already show the work it did on my skin.
exfolight2exfolight4
The zit on my left cheek is smaller compared on my right and after 2 nights of using Light&Clear’s Exfo Light my pimple dried faster than usual.
Pros:
* mild scent
* very relaxing to use
* has special micro-beads
* a little amount can cover the entire face
* lessens whiteheads on cheeks
* gives pinkish glow on cheeks right after use
* dries pimples faster
* doesn’t have stinging sensation
* didn’t cause me breakouts or irritation
Cons: 
* blackheads in my nose are not lessened
I immediately noticed that it lessened my whiteheads but not my blackheads in my nose but it is ok since I regularly use pore strips for that. I like the feeling whenever I apply this. I get this super cold, minty feeling on my skin. Ang lamig niya, sobrang nakaka refresh lalo na sa weather natin ngayon. And I was really surprised to see my zits dried up that fast. I didn’t feel any stinging sensation during and after the application. So it’s like it’s mild on the skin yet works strong enough for my pimples to dry fast. Hope I am making some sense there. :p
I also like using this after a tiring and stressful day. I get this renewed and refreshed feeling every after use. My skin also feels a little tighter after especially my cheeks and oh I also like the scent it leaves on my skin!

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment