Wednesday, October 21, 2015

STRAWBERRY LOVE SOAP | micsreviews

Guess who's back-back-back, back again-gain-gain?! I just feel happy and decided it's time for a review haha! :D I'm weird, I know. :)

Anyway, today's post is about a soap that I got from Skin Empire by The Body Luxury. It is called Strawberyy Love Soap, strawberry + love? Sounds geeeeewd. :p









This product promises to whiten skin. It also calims that it is safe for pregnant and lactating women however I do not know its ingredients as I received the soap only, without the box/packaging. :)


#MicsThoughts:


As I have told you before, I am not a strawberry lover, I don't ask for strawberries (for pasalubong) to those who go to Baguio. I eat it if we have it at home but I don't crave for it.  :p

So I used this soap on my body first, the fragrance of strawberries filled the bathroom and it was indeed realaxing! :) The first thing I noticed with this soap was that it lathers well. 







The bar lasted more than a month, so I can say matipid na din siya gamitin, drain the water in the soap dish after using the soap to prevent your soap from melting.






I used the soap for more than a month. It is not that easy for me to see if it lightened my skin as I have fair skin already, But I must say that my skin looked brighter. Parang mas maliwanag yung pagkaputi. It is a kind of soap that makes your skin look glowingI also like how it moisturizes my skin. You can skip lotion if you used this soap already. :) My skin also feels smoother and softer every after wash. I just wished that the scent stays longer even after rinsing, haha it smells so yummy kasi, partida hindi pa ako strawberry fan!:) I have not experienced any irratation upon using it and I felt a little stinging sensation with this one but it was very mild and I was expecting it already as it was common on whitening soaps. 



A whitening soap that makes skin glowing, affordable - P125 (that lasts for more than a month), moisturizing and smells strawberry, what's not to love?! <3


**


I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel

For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.




No comments:

Post a Comment