Thursday, October 1, 2015

ESSENCE LIP LINER | IN THE NUDE | MICSREVIEWS

I personally prefer using lip liners than lipsticks because they stay longer on my lips. And when I use lip liners, oftentimes I use them alone.

el4

That is why I am so happy the other week because I think I just found the perfect Nude shade that I’ve been looking for either on lippies or liners. :D And it only costs P99. Essence Lip Liner In The Nude looks just like the other lip liners that we usually see – no sharpener included hehe. :p


el3
Pros:
*well pigmented
*easy to glide
*affordable
*stays for 3 hours, no need for retouch
*hindi nangbubuo buo
Cons:
*has an odd taste but tolerable
essence1
el1
I really like the shade of this liner, not too pale, suits my complexion well. It also goes well on any shades of e/s that I wear. Sometimes I top it off with a nude lip gloss. <3 It doesn’t hurt my lips also, it glides smoothly on my lips. At pag nabubura na, pantay ang pagkabura, unlike yung iba na naiiwan yung lining sa lips pero yung gitnang part burado na. I’m sure this will always be in my make up kit starting today.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment