Thursday, October 1, 2015

SANSAN SINGLE E/S | MICSREVIEWS

Bilog, siopao, mukha and taba – are some of the names my friends call me. I really have a round face plus double chin and as I grow up people always squeeze my cheeks, masakit kaya, lalo na iyong iba, wagas makapisil! :/ Just last year, I am very happy that I learned about contouring haha! :D I saw youtube makeup gurus do it to themselves and the results were amazing. Correct contouring and highlighting can somehow change the appearance of your nose, forehead, cheekbones, jawline and it can even change the shape of your face. Instant dagdag bawas. :p
contour2
It took me a while before I found the perfect shade for me but finally I got them! And it only costs P50 each. Yepppp guys I’m using SanSan Single Eye Shadows for contouring. The shades are Deep Earth Brown and Warm Copper Fire. Both shades are matte which is perfect!
contour3
Deep Earth Brown is great for contouring my cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline while I use Warm Copper Fire to blend the first shade so the color wouldn’t look too strong.
contour4
After applying my Tony Moly CC CreamI lightly apply these shades to the parts that I wanted to appear a bit smaller, like my forehead, nose and cheeks. Just make sure to blend it to avoid harsh edges. I also use these shades to contour my crease.
contour5
Pros:
*very affordable
*matte
*matches the skin of pinays
*multipurpose – can be used as eye shadows, brow powder and contour
*blendable
Cons:
*poor packaging (but for P50, keri na! :D)
*not that pigmented
Overall, I would recommend these products because they’re very affordable, these are prefect for girls on a budget. Plus it didn’t give me any irritation after I used them and lastly they work well for contouring! :)

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,

Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment