Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MAYBELLINE FASHION BROW 24H MASCARA | micsreviews

I am a girl who loves to dye her regularly. Sometimes, I color it myself. I just like experimenting and I always want something new with my look.

And as they say, your brows should be at least one shade lighter than your hair color, unless you have a gray or blonde hair where in case your brows need to be few shades darker.

I have never and not even planning to dye my eyebrows in the near future, I just don't feel like doing it as of the moment. :D And so a brow mascara is a must-have for me since I am a little bit obsessed with brows and I want them to look great and will compliment my skintone and haircolor. :D





I got this Maybelline Fashion Brow 24h Coloring Mascara the last time that they had a Sale. The original price was P350.00 and I got it for only P250. Just in time to replace my Elf Treat and Tame. I was really going to but the same (Elf) brow mascara since the shade suits me well but it was currently out of stock so I decided to try other brand and this one was the lucky one! :p





It comes in small black tube that show the shade of the product, you can also see the shade at the bottom, mine is in Dark Brown.







This is different from all the brow mascaras that I have used (well, mga 2-3 pa lang naman nagamit ko talaga HAHAHAHAHA). Its brush does not have the usual long brush rather it's round at the end.






I can easily spread the product on my brows with the round-ed brush ( I just don't really know how to call it haha), however I think that the first half of the brush is useless since I can't use it to brush my eyebrows.






This shade is perfect for those who have dark hair. When I tried it at the mall, I asked the saleslady if it had glitters 'cause it looks to me that it has when I applied it on my hand, but she told me I might got the 'glitters' somewhere else. And I answered I have not swatched anything other than this brow mascara but she insisted that I got it somewhere else. And she's kinda nakakairita na so I just left na lang to pay 'cause I was going to buy naman, I was just asking haha, pero medyo masungit si ate. :p





You may opt to use it alone, it will definitely make your brows lighter, I am assuming you all have black brows like me :D Especially if you have naturally thick brows.







This is my eye makeup of Chocolate Inspired Makeup,  I used Nichido Brow Pencil to fill in my brows, then applied  Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara and cleaned edges with concealer. And as you can see, it really has glitters on it! :P



#MicsThoughts:

Overall, even though I don't usually go for eyebrow products that has shimmers on it, but the shimmers of this is not distracting and still looks good one me so I like it! <3 The shade suits my current hair color (light havana). It also makes equal distribution of product. I have not wore this for a day so I can't say if it lasts 24hours as it claims, but it stays on my brows the whole day, like up to 8 hours. It holds the hair but it does not make them too stiff which is nice.

The swatch on my hand also stayed there even after washing my hands but at the same time it won't give you a hard time when removing it as you would only need to wash it with soap and water (with mathcing kiskis ng konti), no need for makeup remover.


I feel like my brows are not yet completely done unless I use this to lighten the color! :) <3 But I also know some who does not use brow mascara, how about you? :)



***


I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this for years. Both the blonde and the red one hehe... no glitters :)

    ReplyDelete