Thursday, October 1, 2015

SKIN&CURVES SWEET BLEND | MICSREVIEWS

Summer’s over and rainy season is here thus what’s more relaxing than reading a book while sipping hot coffee right? Well, drinking coffee causes me stomach pain, so it’s a no no for me! Instead I enjoy this weather eating lugaw or drinking a hot cup of SwissMiss with Marshamallows! :)
But just because I don’t drink coffee means I can’t have it anymore. :) If you can remember I posted my review on SKin&Curves MOB  last month, well I got that together with Skin&Curves SweetBlend.
DSC_0237
INGREDIENTS:
* Premium ground coffee with black raw honey
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
* Rub, Soak, Scrub, Rinse!
DSC_0238
DSC_0239
#MicsThoughts:
Even though I don’t drink coffee, I loooove its aroma. So that’s the first thing I liked withSweet Blend, by using this scrub the entire bathroom smelled like coffee shop  :) It smells like fresh roasted coffee <3 While the consistency of the scrub is not oily nor dry it’s in between the two, hindi siya tumatapon sa kamay pag nilagay, noong una akala ko mag-spill sya pero hindi. :)
Second thing that I like is the packaging, it comes in a transparent plastic bottle which is very convenient in storing as you can also see the remaining product left inside. You can also just pour the product on your hand instead of dipping your fingers in it which may cause transfer of bacteria. And lastly masisimot mo yung product pag paubos na! :)
It is also known that Caffeine, tightens and provides antioxidants to the skin that help reduce the appearance of cellulites, but of course let us not forget that exercise is what we need most to get rid of cellulites! Anyway, that one is just a bonus in using this scrub. Coffee actually has the ability to stimulate blood flow and helps get rid of other skin problems due to the stimulation of new blood cells. :)
I use it twice-thrice a week and I like how it moisturizes my skin, especially my legs. It can also be used on face but make sure to scrub it lightly (on face) as your skin (on your face) is more senstive than the rest. I like the feeling when I am scrubbing it, it is rough enough to feel it exfoliating and removing dead skin cells. :) I also scrub (circular motion) and massage on parts (of my body) which are rough, like my knees even my heels, yes I have rough heels, and it smoothens and softens them right after scrub. :)
I don’t just smell coffee in it (Sweet Blend) but also it smells dark chocolate cake for me, haha so scrubbing this before I sleep makes me feel like I am having my midnight snack (coffee+chocolare cake, yum yum!) but the best part is it’s sugar-free! :) It doesn’t leave the ‘coffee scent’ on my skin after rinsing nga pala. Though others may prefer to use this in the morning as it can awaken your senses just by smelling its aroma, I use this at night. :p I don’t scrub in the morning, I just want to do all my chores the whole day then relax myself before I sleep. Using this after a tiring day is a great way to have a good sleep as its aroma simply can reduce your stress levels, energise your mind and lift your mood.
Thank you for your time! :)

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment