Thursday, October 1, 2015

RUCYS VANITY | AUTO EYEBROW PENCIL | MICSREVIEWS

Hi guys I’m going to review an eyebrow pencil again! This time it would be from a Korean cosmetic line that’s making buzz on social media. I found them on Instagram and they have quite a lot of followers because they offer bb creams, eyeshadows, lip tints, skin care products and more – in a very affordable prices! :D
So I got this auto eyebrow pencil in Brown for only P70.
rv
I think it only offers 3 shades – grey. black and brown. It has the usual packaging of eyebrow pencils. The shades can be found also at the bottom.



rv1
It’s not that super brown nor dark brown either parang brown na medyo mapula, hope you get me hehe :D
Pros:
*affordable
*easy to glide
Cons:
*no brush included
*limited shades to choose from
rv5
rv2
I also noticed that because I have an oily skin it doesn’t stay on me for long I need to set it with brow powder for it to stay longer. I just wish it has a brush included and more shades to choose from but for P70, this is a good buy for my everyday use! :)

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment