Friday, October 2, 2015

NATURE ESSENTIALS LIFT AND PLUMP |LIP AND CHEEK MOUSSE | micsreviews

This month has been so exciting to me! Lots of things happened but one of the most thrilling part was being able to try organic make ups which are locally made! :)
Let me introduce to you the Lip and Cheek Mousse, a newly launched makeup products from Nature EssentialsThis is a 2-in-1 makeup must-have that is can be worn both as a lippie and as a blush. <3
micsemotions lip and cheek mousse



Lip and Cheek Mousse comes in a
test tube glass bottle with bamboo cap which is soooo cute. <3
micsemotions lip and cheek mousse
This 10ml bottle has a doe foot applicator.
MICSEMTOIONS LIP AND CHEEK MOUSSE
Shades can be seen at the bottom
micsemotions lip and cheek mousse
#MicsThoughts:
I have two shades with me – One Sweet Day and I think of You. Each shade is pigmented on single swipe. Color is buildable so you can add another layer if you want to darken the shade. I thought it has glossy finish but it turns matte when it dries. yey! haha <3
micsemotions lip and cheek mousse
Can you see how pigmented they are?!
DSC_1131
One Sweet Day – This one has a brownish with a hint of orange on the first swipe but turns into deep auburn shade on the second layer. This will definitely suit all skintones but I think this will look best on morenas! As you can see, I had a white cast on my lips on the first swipe, don’t worry it’s just Vit. F — softens, hydrates, and gives the added benefit of  plumping properties. So these bottles give lips and cheeks instant boost! Let it dry for a minute and you can add another layer. <3 One Sweet Day can go from simple, medium brown to deep chocolate shade so there’s no reason not to wear this one! :)
micsemotions lip and cheek mousse
I think of you – This one has a deep fuchsia berry color. The color from the packaging looks so intimidating but when I swacthed it? I fell inlove with it. <3 This is a beautiful shade of berry, not too dark but yet looks edgy and brightens my face in an instant. :)  I enjoy wearing this shade and I received a lot of compliments when I wear it, yey! <3 The moment it fades? It leaves a pink berry shade whick I LOOOVE.
Both has great pigmentation! <3 As a blush, you may want t o use a brush as this will surely stain your finger however, I like using fingers because the warmth from our skin helps in blending any product seamlessly. You would only need a dot, I REPEAT, you would only need a dot per cheek and blending is easy breezy because of its mousse-y texture.
When used on lips, you don’t need to blend it anymore. Just wait for your first layer to dry before layering another one. I think of you has the tendency to bleed if not applied properly so I suggest to blot your first layer with tissue before applying your second one. Mine lasted 5 hours even though I had my meal, color on my lips still looks great! These are moisturizing on lips and I promise they won’t make your lips dry. BUT, if you have super dry lips like mine(as of the moment haha) you might want to apply a balm first. <3Their shades are very wearable also as blushes and it stayed 6-7 hours on me without the need of retouching! But if ever you want to retouch/reapply it, don’t be afraid as it blends well and won’t ruin your make up base (may it bepowder/liquid). As I said earlier, this is a long lasting lipstick and is not that easy to remove, using an oil-based makeup remover will help you with that but I guess with these gorgeous shades, removing it on your lips will not be an option!
And by the way these lippies smell and taste like fruity candy/lollipop which do not bother me at all. :) Overall, your P550 is soooooo worth it! 2-in-1 product that has great formula, awesome color payoff and amaaaaazing staying power. What more can you ask for? MORE SHADESSS I GUESS??
Have you tried other lip and cheek mousse? What’s your thoughts on them?
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment