Thursday, October 1, 2015

TONY MOLY INTENSE CARE LS CC CREAM OREMIUM SNAIL | MICS REVIEWS

Hellooooo ladies! Hope you are all doing fine just like me! :) Well, it’s the third month of the year and I decided to try something new. Today i’ll be reviewing my first ever CC cream. Yes, you read that right, this is my first, I don’t even have a BB cream in my make up kit, swear. I was thinking why would I need it if I already have a good foundation?
What’s CC cream in the first place? I also had that question before, well the saleslady told me that cc creams which stands for “color correct” provide more coverage than bb creams(blemish balm) that gives sheer appearance to your face. Both creams also serve as moisturizer, provide sun screen protection and contain mineral actives. That got my attention,  foundation and moisturizer at the same time, I must try this (I’m really lazy when it comes to putting skin care products such as toner, moisturizers etc :p.)





Directions: After basic skin care, gently apply an amount the size of a bean to the entire face using a finger.
tmolybb4
I like its bottle which is in gold in color, very classy! At first I also liked that it has a pump however I realized that I can’t scrape off the last of the cc cream inside :( sayang hindi ko masisimot :(
tmolybb5
It comes out white at first but once blended out, it instantly matches your skin tone. :)A little goes along way, so make sure to pump a small amount at first, for me the size of a pea is enough! konting amount lang, ma-cocover na yung buong face:) I use my fingers in blending out the product on my face, I just feel more comfortable doing that rather than using brushes or sponges plus it doesn’t leave any stains in my fingers,kaya keri lang!
tmolybb1 tmolybb2
The first picture is me without any product except for my eyelash extensions :P the second one is where I already put a single layer of cc cream and I also did my brows, :p hey have you seen my latest brow tutorial? :p It somehow covered my dark circles! (the little creatures you see in my eye are are syringoma btw :p) It also gives my face that instant glow, lakas maka fresh! :D You can use this as your base before applying your foundation but personally when I use this, I use it alone, I am not comfortable wearing layers of creams because aside from that I have an oily skin, I’m so pawisin, I sweat a lot, So I use make ups that are lightweight.
Pros:
* It has a mild scent
* good coverage, it covers my dark circles and some of my pimple marks
* doesn’t cake up, yey!
* it has SPF 50 PA+++ –> SUPER LIKE!! (i can use this alone when I don’t have myfavorite sunblock with me)
* it gives you a natural glow, just like what you see on koreans :D
* lightweight
* blendable
* I didn’t get any irritation or breakouts after using this
Cons:
* I need to set it with powder to prevent oil in my t-zone from coming out for at least 4 hrs, after that I definitely need a blotting paper :p
* a little bit expensive – P2,198
* it’s written in the packaging that this is an 8in1 cream but since it’s written in chinese characters I don’t know what are those 8 in the “8in1” :p
* can’t scrape off the last of the cream inside when the time comes that I need to because of its packaging
Overall, I like this product, I don’t regret my first ever purchase of cc cream. I really love how it gives my face that certain glow! <3

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment