Thursday, October 1, 2015

V&M NATURALS JAGERMEISTER SOAP| MICSREVIEWS

I know most of you guys are excited for the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight tomorrow, who doesn’t?! But let me share you my first ever experience using an organic soap.I don’t usually take much time and attention in my skin care routine. I think I got it from my mom, I grew up washing my face with the same soap that I use on my body. The thing is, my mom is blessed with a good skin, unlike me. I have an oily skin, I have syringoma on my eye area and I get pimples every now and then.
As I turn 25 this year I thought that I should start taking care of my skin. Then I saw this V&M kiosk in SM North. I got curious on their yummy looking soaps and started asking questions from the lady in the store. I was really impressed with her because she looks like she really knows what she’s saying. She explains each soap very well. I told her my skin condition and she immediately suggested me to try Jagermeister Pore Soap.
jager


I gave in since the lady is so convincing, I bought a bar of this soap. She said it is one of their best sellers and it’s known as everybody’s favorite, This must be good, I said. :p
jager1
Pros:
*organic
* mild scent
* lathers really well – matipid gamitin
* pores became smaller
* lessen my blackheads
* I didn’t get any breakout even during ‘the-time-of-the-month”
* dries
* pimples faster
Cons:
* controlled my oiliness for the first week only
* has a stinging sensation but tolerable
jager2
At first I find this pricey, I got this for around (can’t remember the exact price) not more than 300. But then as I use this I realize that it’s all worth it and you don’t need too much to form the foam – matipid gamitin! Even though it gives me stinging sensation as I wash my face it didn’t leave any redness or breakout after usage. I must say that I am very much impressed with this soap. I am really used to having breakouts whenever I am on my period, but I didn’t get even a single pimple during the month that I’ve been using this. I also like the packaging, you can’t resist how yummy looking they are, they are like candies. Plus the scents are very mild and addictive haha! I guess I’ll be hoarding more of this!

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment