Thursday, October 1, 2015

MAYBELLINE | COLORSENSATIONAL VIVIDS LIP COLOR | MICSREVIEWS


Today I’ll be reviewing my collection of Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lip Colors. I think there are 10 shades in this collection but I only have five of it, anyone who wants to complete my collection are welcome hihi. :D
vivid1
These lippies come in a silver square tubes with neon orange semi-transparent caps, it’s nice, really not a fan of orange though. :p The shade can be found at the bottom, I like how the sticker really matches the color of the lipstick.



vivid2
L-R 860 – Pink Pop, 865 – Fuchsia Flash, 870 – Shocking Coral, 880 – Electric Orange, 885 – Vibrant Mandarin
The colors in this collection are bold, vibrant and fun! Perfect for summer. :)
vivid3
The first shade that I have is in #860 which is Pink Pop. If you want something else than nude to pair with your smokey eyes, this will suit your look. It is a pale baby Pink shade, not as shocking as the second one which is #865
#860 - Pink Pop
#860 – Pink Pop
vivid4




This is my favorite shade from the five shades that I have – Fuchsia Pink, This is more striking than the first one. This will give you that baby doll lips in an instant!
#865 - Fuchsia Pink
#865 – Fuchsia Pink
vivid5



The third one is #870 – Shocking Coral. Contrary to its name, this is a soft coral shade which will definitely suit morenas!
#870 - Shocking Coral
#870 – Shocking Coral
vivid6



Next is #880 – Electric Orange which is a very striking shade of orange. This is more daring compared to the other colors that I have!
#880 - Electric Orange
#880 – Electric Orange
vivid7



The last one on my collection is #885 – Vibrant Mandarin. It’s more like of a red-orange color,  I think this is more wearable than the Electric Orange.
#885 - Vibrant Mandarin
#885 – Vibrant Mandarin
Pros:
*good color payoff
*easy to glide on lips
*don’t dry my lips
Cons:
*poor longevity
*no matte shades
These lip colors are creamy making them easy to apply on lips. However, it only stays on my lips for at least 3 to 4 hours without retouching. After couple of hours its semi-glossy finish fades off leaving its matte color on my lips which I like!! <3 

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment