Thursday, October 22, 2015

NICHIDO EYE PENCIL IN BROWN | MICSREVIEWS

I am in the mood for searching good eyebrow products lately. I want something that is inexpensive and locally accessible.

I can go out without makeup but if I have extra time before I go, I would definitely do my brows. I have brows, I mean, I am not the type of girl who literally draws her brows. I just want them to be good and nicely shaped. :)

micsemotions nichido eye pencil






The first thing I saw with this product was its price. :p I know you see it too! P36.50 only! And its size is like a 3/4 of a regular eyebrow pencil.





The one who was assisting me said that brown was the only available shade, though I am not sure if she meant - that it's the only shade available that time or it really comes in one shade only.


micsemotions nichido eye pencil





micsemotions nichido eye pencil




#MicsThoughts:

Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown will suit those who have black to dark brown hair. It does not have that reddish tone that I usually see on brown shades. 



micsemotions nichido eye pencil



Just want to show you guys how my brows look like without any product on it. (those little bumps are Syringoma, I have them since forever haha!)



micsemotions nichido eye pencil





The shade is not too dark and not too light, just the right brown-ish shade that anyone could wear. I outline my brows then fill it in using light strokes.



micsemotions nichido eye pencil



This is how it looks like when set with brow mascara.


For only P36.50, this one turned out to be more of what I expected. I liked the shade and the product stayed for about 6 hours without fading, given that I have oily skin. However I noticed that it is not overly soft/waxy and not too dry as well. But there are times that it's not that easy to glide on my skin. It would also be better if they included the ingredients and size of the product in the packaging so consumers will know more about the pencil.

When I swatched it on my hand may nagbuo buo pero when I applied on my brows wala namang nagbuo buo. :) This eyebrow pencil is also blendable, I like blending/brushing the product on my brows so they won't look overly done. And I tried to use it as eyeliner, it won't work, ang sakit teh, masyado na syang dry to be an eyeliner for me. ;p

With less than P40, I know that I would get, well just a regular eyebrow pencil, no brush/spoolie or sharpener that comes with it. But this one's great for everyday use. Especially for those girls on a budget! <3 



***




I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel

For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
xoxo,
Mics


No comments:

Post a Comment