Friday, October 2, 2015

POWER DOSE HAIR REPAIR | MICSREVIEWS

Have you seen my DIY HOT OIL TREATMENT FOR P21? My friends thought I was joking. They can’t believe I only spent P21.00 for a hot oil treatment. super mura no? But let me share you also what I have been using for the past month. If you like my DIY Hot Oil Treatment but do not have the time to do it? Well, wait ‘til you read this!
Ideally, one should go to salon for hair treatment at least once every two months. I admire those who manage to do that, because I don’t and I can’t. HAHA! :P First, I do not have the time and budget for that. A basic hair treatment costs at least P500 and I can’t spend that much regularly for my hair. But I feel guilty because I know I have done so much damage to my hair. :(
1958512_803574689657523_437244984_n
So that’s the condition of my hair after taking a bath. Normally, you won’t see me like this because it’s either I tie or blowdry my hair so it won’t look this bad. My hair’s condition got worse because of DIY dyeing, use of heating tools and neglecting its needs. If you have damaged hair just like mine don’t worry because recently, I found the solution to this dilemma! :D Want to know how did my hair transformed into this?!
DSC_0447
Well. this bottle is the reason.
DSC_0145
DSC_0146
PRODUCT DESCRITPION:
*Is a revolutionary, deep-penetrating formulation that restores overall strength of weakened and damaged hair, due to overexposure to external factors, chemical and thermal damages. Its super-intense conditioning Keratin Treatment will give hair renewed inner strength for greater elasticity, reduced breakage and an outer beauty for a natural, healthy bounce.
DIRECTION:
*Apply on clean, damp hair after shampoo. Distribute Monea Powerdose Hair Repair from roots to tips. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse hair with water. Use twice a week for better results.

#MicsThought:
As stated in the instructions, (which can be read on this blue with yellow cap bottle by the way) I apply this after shampooing, I simply substitute this with whatever conditioner I am using. This is thicker compared to your usual conditioner, so you need to do some tak-tak-tak to get the product out of the bottle. :p  Just make sure to apply it evenly on your hair.  Then I let it stay on my hair for at least 5 minutes.
DSC_0446
DSC_0450
Right after rinsing, I can feel that my hair is super soft and shiny, other than that, I do not see any major changes on my hair. Not until my 3rd time of using and oh, I use this twice a week. When I had my 3rd and 4th time of using this, geeessssh my hair became manageable, I mean, I am used on being a round face with a head full of tangled hair, but not anymore! :P I can easily comb my hair which I can’t normally do because my hair is full of tangles and knots all the time. But those days are finally gone. I feel that I am a step closer on bringing back my healthy hair, I know it would require more time, but seeing these improvements means I’m getting there!
DSC_0449
What I like more with this Hair Supplement is that it does not make my hair straight as a ruler even though I know most girls want that. Yes it makes my hair soft and shiny, and it lessens the waves of my hair, but still my hair has volume which I totally like. I do not want my hair to be flat, like super straight because I feel my face looks rounder with that haha, So I am glad I still get that bouncy hair. Or simply because Power Dose Hair Repairis not for straightening hair but for instant repair treatment for damaged hair.  This is a great alternative if you don’t want to go to salon, I mean you get the same results for a very affordable price, this 250g is for P180 only! And I think this will last up to two months. It is available on Landmark, Robinson Supermarket, Market! Market! Dept. Stores or you can order directly thru their Facebook Page and Website. Plus, using this one would not require so much time. You can just brush your teeth or rinse your body as you wait for that 5 minutes. This kind of treatment is best for those who have brittle, dry, coarse and damaged hair, wait, am I describing my hair? Oh, I mean what my hair USED to be. Haha! I don’t feel guilty anymore because I feel that my hair is thanking me every time I give its dose of vitamins. Yep, that’s what I feel every time I use this. It’s like I am giving my hair what it needs to become strong and healthy again. And it makes my hair smell good through out the day.
Before, I thought that the only way to save my hair is to avail expensive treatments on salon. Thankfully, I found this Monea Power Dose Hair Repair:) And it’s on its way on bringing my lifeless hair back to life!

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment