Thursday, October 1, 2015

Avon and Maybelline, I grew up using mascaras from these brands because they offer good quality mascara under P500. Until I found Fashion21 Double-Up Mascara, I saw a lot of make up gurus raving and testifying how good this product is. And since my mascara had been dried up already I decided to get me a new one.
f213



I forgot to take a picture of the box that comes with it, I’m sorry naitapon ko na haha. :p But the mascara itself looks sosyal because of its size and color. It’s good that the manufacturing date is stated on the tube so you will be able to know if you’ve been using it for too long. :p They say that mascaras should only stay for 3 months in your make up kit – for hygienic purposes. :p
f214
It has long plastic wand and the bristles are in different length making application on both upper and lower lashes easier. Be careful however when applying because it takes time for it to dry, yes it has wet formulation so you have to wait at least a minute before blinking. :p
f211
f212
I am not blessed with thick and long lashes so I am easy to impress, haha. It is very pigmented and black :D and it t lengthened my lashes just the way I would want it for an ordinary day, hindi bonggang bongga, tama lang:)
Pros:
*affordable (sorry I can’t remember the exact price but this is no more than P250)
*easy to apply, it can also reach the inner corner of my eyes
*lengthens my lashes
*stays the whole day
*hindi mabigat sa lashes – there are mascaras that pull my lashes down this one doesn’t, hope you’re getting what I’m saying :p
*easy to remove
Cons:
*takes too long to dry
My favorite thing about this mascara is it’s very easy to removeee, Finally I found oneee! I don’t really like waterproof mascaras because I usually just remove my make up with soap and water, sometimes I use oil to remove my eye make up but still it’s not enough to remove it and I always end up looking like a Panda. :( But this one, very easy to remove!Kapag sinabon ko siya, buo buo syang natatanggal at hindi kumakalat:D And one more thing even if I accidentally put on some product on my lids, it’s easy to remove and doesn’t leave any marks. :) I think this will be my favorite mascara ever! :)

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment