Thursday, October 1, 2015

MONOMOLA LONG LASTING LIP COLOR | MICSREVIEWS

On the last week of April, I received lip products from Darling Dolly – Monomola Long Lasting Lip Color. As a lip tint user, yep oftentimes I prefer using lip tints rather than lipsticks :p I more got curious on this product.
mono3
mono2



Packaging:
This 15g lip color comes in a sturdy box with the shade, manufacturing and expiration date written on it. However I cannot understand what is written on the back and on its side. :P(i suppose it t was the ingredients and directions) It aslo has the usual lip gloss packaging – plastic tube.
Directions:
Since I can’t understand the instruction for use, I assumed that you should just apply it, wait until it fully dries then peel off the product.
MONO5
I have 3 shades, Lovely Peach and Rose Pink has the same orangey color while Cherry Red is a dark red color. It has thin consistency, you have to be careful when applying because you might spill some of the product on you shirt. :p I hope you get what I am saying, I just want to say na malabnaw sya at pag sobra ng lagay ay maaaring tumulo :p
The scents for me are ok, Cherry Red reminds me of Tempra haha, it smells Cherry, Cheery flavored medicine. :P Lovely Peach reminds me of the dessert Almond Jelly, while Rose Pink has the strongest scent to me which is like Victoria’s Secrets lotions.
peach
Rose Pink
PINK
Lovely Peach

Pros:
* easy to use
* shades are natural looking
* has expiration date
* stays for 2-4 hours
* didn’t cause any irritation
* didn’t dry my lips
* kiss proof
* no pain when peeling it off
Cons:
* can’t read the ingredients
* takes long to dry (took me 7-10 mins)
* bitter taste
* fades unevenly
Even though it only stays for 2-4 hours, it is still better compared on the other lip tints that only stays for an hour. I ate already still my lips has color. It didn’t also t;eave any stain on my glass! :D Even though it is not moisturizing on lips it’s not drying as well. The bitter taste also lasted on the first hour only. :)
I also like the shades because they look very natural, lakas maka-korean lips!  I find Lovely Peach almost similar to Rose Pink, though the last one is a little bit darker, My favorite is Cherry Red, CLICK HERE to see my First Impression of this product using this shade :)
I recommend this product for those who’ll go to the beach this summer, I think this lip color will stay longer on your lips even though you swim. It fades unevenly but the color still looks very natural on lips so you don’t need to worry! :)

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

1 comment:


  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Lip Glosses

    ReplyDelete