Thursday, October 1, 2015

TONY MOLY LOVELY AUTO EYEBROW PENCIL + MAJOLICA MAJORCA BROW AND LASH COLORIST | MICS REVIEWS

 Hi there beautiful creatures of the world! I know I haven’t posted anything for a while, but now I’m baaaaack, again hihi! :) Let me show you my current brow routine and at the same time let me share my review on these two products – Tony Moly Lovely Auto Eyebrow Pencil + Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist. 

tony moly love eyebrow pencilLet’s start with Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil. Tony Moly is one of my favorite brands when it comes to eyebrow pencils (but Etude’s easy brow pencil is still one of my favorites!) First – it’s affordable, second – their stores are accessible, third – their brow pencils are easy to work with, the quality of the product is great as well.



tmloy2I bought shade #05 before so I decided to try #06. It is a orangey-brown shade. The thing I like most in this product is that it has a spoolie on the other side, no need to use or bring a separate spoolie or brush in my make up kit! :D It also stays in my brows for about 8 hours, though it’s better to use with a brow mascara instead of just using the product alone. 
mm1





Next product is the Majolica Majorca’s Lash and Brow Colorist. I was looking for another brow mascara so I would have an alternative to my ELF treat and tame mascara mascara. It can be used both in your lashes and brows but believe me, you don’t wanna use this in your lashes.  mm2I got BR333 and I was so surprised on how blonde the color was! But after using it for few times, I learned that it’s better to just apply one coat and by using light feathery strokes. It is waterproof and makes my brows stay in its place for the whole day!
mm3
swatches
This tutorial is almost the same as my Eyebrow 101 the only difference is this time I used different products.


eyebrows1
1. Brush your brows with spoolie to see the natural shape of our brows.
 2. Outline your brows based on your desired shape. I’m using my Tony Moly Lovely Auto Pencil in #05. 
3. After outlining your brows, fill in sparse with very light strokes using your eyebrow pencil. 
44. Put a single coat of Majolica majorca’s lash and Brow Colorist BR333. 5. Clean edges with concealer. And tadaaaaa your brows are good to go! <3  

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3



No comments:

Post a Comment