Friday, October 2, 2015

SIMPLE WAYS TO ORGANIZE YOUR MAKEUP

Have you ever experienced waking up one day and was feeling sooooo good that you want to pull off your Anne-Curtis-look  kissable red lips but for some sort of magic you just can’t find your Mac Ruby Woo? Or for the whole month you’ve been wearing your favorite pink blush but then today you just felt like using your coral blush
which is by the way your favorite last month, but unfortunately, it is nowhere to be found. :(
I know you guys can relate, these ideas in storing your makeup will surely help you in your beauty organization! :)
PicMonkey Collage



  1. I am sure you all have this at home. May it be glass or plastic cups, it’ll be a great storage for your brushes and pencils.
DSC_0789
DSC_0787
DSC_0786
DSC_0852
Found this little yellow container on our dirty kitchen. :p
DSC_0848
DSC_0847
DSC_0846
2. I admit, I am a hoarder sometimes. I hoard boxes (carton food boxes) which I think I can still use. Haha!
DSC_0833
This is one of my favorite snack! :)
DSC_0839
You can wrap it with your favorite color or even with just a page from your old Cosmo Mag.
DSC_0836
DSC_0840
After enjoying your Beef Tacos, you may use the box as your container for your powders and foundations. :)
DSC_0841
DSC_0797
I got this last last year and still it’s in good condition. This box contains mooncakes before but now it’s full of eyeshadows!
3. Ok, I don’t just hoard carton boxes but food containers as well. :p
DSC_0794
I like to store my eyeliners here as well as lip liners!
DSC_0790
Ok, this container was from my all-time-favorite snack, Chips Ahoy! Chunky. Make sure to wash it well, you do not want to see ants roaming around your eye candies, don’t you? :p
DSC_0792
DSC_0775
Another sweet treat, Ferreo Rocher! I love arranging my Lipsticks here!!
1
4. One of the most practical storage for your makeups? Storage Drawers. It is affordable, durable and you can store a loooooooot.
DSC_0782
DSC_0783
5. Say hi to my latest makeup storage. I’ve been wanting to have an acrylic organizer for a long time but I don’t have the courage to spend at least Php 2000 for that haha! Luckily I found this one, way more affordable than the one that I originally like but for me, they look the same, hihi!
DSC_0808
DSC_0805
DSC_0799
DSC_0802
Because it is clear, it easy for me to find the product that I am looking for. I can store the same products on one layer which makes it more organized. Arranging and organizing makeups became easy breezy when I got this one. Let me know if you want to know more about this acrylic organizer and I’ll make a separate post for this!
If you have DIYs makeup storage, don’t hesitate to share them with me, I would love to see them! :)
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment