Wednesday, October 26, 2016

LIP AND CHEEK ROLLY | micsemotions

I'm very excited to share this to you girls. Since I am a Lip Tint kind-of-girl, having one on my makeup kit everyday is a must. I barely bring a powder blush or lipstick in my bag. A lip tint is more than enough! :)

But I'm in a dilemma right now. Sooper Beaute has five shades of Lip and Cheek Rolly, I'm having a hard time picking what shade is the best haha! Having the same problem? Read more and together let's choose our favorite!





I immediately swatched these babies as soon as I got them! Oh my, great color payoff and what's exciting? If you're looking for a pinkish, orange-y or reddish shades, Lip and Cheek Rolly got you covered! :) 



Before I have this thinking that all lip stains are almost the same. But the more I try different brands, I see their differences as well.

Packaging: Lip and Cheek Rolly is housed in a glass roll-on tubes. This packaging has its pros and cons. Pros - sturdy packaging, easy to use and handy. Cons - sometimes you can't control the amount of product that comes out of it. TIP: Gently roll it to your lips or, roll in to your fingers instead, then apply it to your lips.



Texture: It has watery consistency and dries up fast.

It lasts longer on cheeks (6 hours) than on my lips (2-3 hours). 




*Blushing - light pinkish shade
If you just want to have a hint of pink to your lips, this color looks so natural!




*Just Bitten - one of the lightest shade as well, but this one has a hint of red. I recommend this to morenas! :)



*Bloody Red - orange-y and a darker shade of Just Bitten. 


*Honey - reddish shade, a lil' darker than Blushing.


*Darling - the darkest of them all! Red-ish to maroon-ish kind of shade

The darker shades are those that settle more on my inner lips. All shades are wearable on cheeks. Choosing of shades will depend on your mood haha! What I like doing is mixing two shades to achieve gradient lips, Blushing on the outer, Honey on the inner part of my lips.

What sets Lip and Cheek Rolly apart from others is of course, you have five shades to choose from. If you're a fan of orange-y, pink-ish or red-ish shades, they all have it! Plus, I don't taste any bitterness, yey for that! 

If you'll be using it as a blush, you may roll it into your cheeks directly then blend it with a stippling brush but I prefer using my fingers instead! :) While on lips, to avoid putting too much product, I gently roll it to  my lips then I spread it using my fingers too. :) They are so matipid gamitin, for Php150, a bottle will surely last for couple of months. Don't worry because expiration date is written on the packaging, mine is until 2018! :)

Have you decided the shade you like most? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! As much as I love all the shades, I can't use them all, might as well share them with you guys! :)



***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics






No comments:

Post a Comment