Saturday, October 31, 2015

ESSENCE LIP LINERS | micsreviews

Happy weekend everyone! I know most of you guys are on their way to provinces, some might already visited their loved ones at the cemeteries while others are having their weekend getaways and me just sitting here with my laptop thinking of what will I share with you guys hihi!


Then I saw my favorite lip liners saying hi from my acrylic organizer! :)


essence lip liner micsemotions




Read more to know why they are my favorites! <3 <3




essence lip liner micsemotions



This 1g lip liner offers so many shades, unfortunately I only have five.


essence lip liner micsemotions




In the Nude - nude shade perfect for smokey eyes.



essence lip liner micsemotions




Hot Chocolate - this nudish brown shade, little bit darker than In the Nude, it will help you achieve Kylie Jenner Lips!



essence lip liner micsemotions



Cute Pink - two words, Barbie pink! :)



essence lip liner micsemotions




Wish Me Rose - darker version of cute pink! If you find cute pink too light, you'll like this one better.



essence lip liner micsemotions




Femme Fatale - bright red shade that will suit any skintone! 


essence lip liner micsemotions




Soft Berry - deep plum shade, will give you that rocker chic look in an instant.




Pros:

*affordable
*easy to glide
*not drying on lips
*creamy
*many shades to choose from
*easy to find (SM Dept. Stores)


Cons:

*stays only up to 2 hours


softness the tip of the pencil becomes blunt very quickly, so frequent sharpening is required





#MicsThoughts:

I love how creamy and moisturizing these lip liners are. It glides smoothly however because the tip is so soft, the tip becomes blunt very quickly, so I have to sharpen it always, They have cream matte finish so oftentimes, I use them alone. I have to warn you that these lip colors do not survive after a meal haha, reapplication is a must.


I wanted to hoard more 'cause they are super affordable for only P99, pefect for everyday use. Unfortunately, the saleslady told me that their lip liners will be in a new packaging and will cost less P200. I really got sad because these are my go to lip liners. :( Guess I am gonna start trying new ones from other brands!




WATCH VIDEO HERE:



**


I hope you find this helpful!

Mics <3






Don’t forget to subscribe!


Find me on Facebook – micsemotions

Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions

Subscribe on my YouTube Channel

For inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com


Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment