Friday, October 2, 2015

L.A. GIRL PRO CONCEAL TOAST & WARM HONEY | MICSREVIEWS

I know I have been missing in action these past few weeks, but no worries as I’ll be posting again my reviews every other day so make sure to visit my blog regularly!
I am sure you already heard about L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer. I think it has 24 shades (I am not sure!), but I know it is easy for one to find her shade as you have lots of shades to choose from. Some says it is a dupe for Mac Pro Long Wear, I can’t answer that because I don’t have one (Mac Pro Long Wear). :P
I’ve been looking for a cream or liquid contour that I can use and preferably, something that’s affordable. So when I saw an L.A. Girl counter at the mall I was so excited to try them (pro conceal). Unfortunately they have limited shades available, they only have 2 shades that time – creamy beige and classic ivory. The lady at the counter recommendedPure Beige to me if I am looking for something to use for contouring however it was out of stock at that moment.  After two weeks, stocks arrived but to my disappointment, it was too yellow-ish on my skin. Since I can’t wait anymore for the others stocks to arrive, I ordered online. Haha!!
I really do not know what shade to get, I wanted something waaaay darker than my skin tone and another one which is just two shades darker than my skin. And I ended up havingToast and Warm Honey.
 micsemotions la girl pro conceal


Prodcut Description:
Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.
-Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections
-Evens out skin tone
-Covers dark circles
-Minimizes fine lines
-Provides customizable coverage

micsemotions la girl pro conceal
The packaging is ok for me, it comes in a plastic tube with a brush tip applicator.
micsemotions la girl pro conceal
MicsThoughts:
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer’s consistency is in between liquid and cream. Not too thick and not too thin as well. It is blendable and lightweight but I look more oily with these so I make sure to set them with powder. Don’t even try to use the brush tip to blend the product, it won’t work. :P I use a damp sponge to blend it, it dries a fast so if you are just starting with cream contouring, put a little amount first then blend it well before applying on other areas.
micsemotions la girl pro conceal
It stays on me for 6 hours without fading, it does not break me out which is nice! :D It never appears cakey, as in NEVER.  I just find it weird because most of the time when I squeeze the bottle, fluid (looks water) comes out and then I have to almost break my fingers trying to get the product out. :p But still I’ll continue to use these as they effectively reduce the roundness of my face, reshape my face and minimize my forehead! :D plus it’s very affordable! Glad I chose the right shades! These are available at Maquillage_ph for only P200. I am thinking of trying other shades for concealing! :)
micsemotions la girl pro conceal
micsemotions la girl pro conceal
I know my face still looks so round despite of contouring but surely you will see a slight difference as my jawline appears to be more visible. :D
Do you know that when I first used this, I got this “Uy! Payat mo na ah!” comments?! Yezzz ze power of contouring! What do you use to contour your face? Share them with me! <3
I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Did you use Warm Honey for your contour? I'm also Asian with olive skin and I bought warm honey today, instead of a darker colour because I've never contoured before and I was afraid of getting too dark colour. The warm honey looks weirdly orange on me though.... :( How did you use yours?

    ReplyDelete