Friday, October 2, 2015

GLOW PRO BLUSH PALETTE | MATTE COLLECTION | MICSREVIEWS

How do you decide what blush to wear? Well me, choosing the shade of my blush depends on the clothes that I will be wearing, I also have to consider my eye makeup and my lip color as well.
I am unpredictable when it comes to what blush I’ll be using. There are times that I would just want to have that natural pinkish glow on my cheeks then the next morning I want to go for warmer shades like peach and coral. HAHA!
1
City Color Glow Pro Blush Palette
I scored this Glow Pro Blush Palette from Makeupholics, orginal price was Php650 but I got it on sale – P325. :D When I saw it I knew I have to get myself one. Aside from it’s on sale, I really want to try CityColor Cosmetics because they are sooooo affordable and the products look promising too.
City Color Glow Pro Blush Palette
DSC_0519
Glow Pro Blush Palette comes in two Collections, Shimmer and Matte. Obviously I have the Matte Collection. It comes in a card-board, travel-friendly packaging with magnetic closure which I really like, opening and closing of palette is effortless. I am just not sure if it is sturdy enough to bring with me everyday, it looks like that it can be easily deformed inside my bag. Well, I usually bring my cabinet  a lot of things with me. :p
DSC_0528
It has six shades in the palette, from pink to peach to cocoa. This palette will work on every skintone as you have six shades to choose from. It smells like the usual baby powder and I can say that the shades are all lovely. I’m surprised how pigmented they are! So I suggest to apply it with a light hand, it is blendable also and you would only need little amount! I’ve been using this for two months already and it still looks new. Ang daming product sa bawat pan.
DSC_0524
I wish that the shades have names in the palette so it would be easier for me to say my favorite but the truth is I like them all! Anyway, I love the pink shades as they give me natural-looking cool pink. Lakas maka pabebe. :D The second row gives neutral colors to the cheek. While I use the two shades on the 3rd row to set my contour.
Glow Pro Blush Palette has great staying power. It lasts all day, mine stayad up to 8 hours! It does not have powdery fall out as well. Oh before I forget, I was surprised to know that it’s made in PRC but Disrtributed by Beauty Plus Global in Canada. I really thought it was made in Canada.
DSC_0516
Instead of a mirror, an application guide can be found on the other side of the packaging. I think it’s really helpful especially for beginners. It illutrates how to apply blush on different face shapes.
I can imagine myself traveling and including this on my luggage. It has shades that can be use from day to night time look. What’s more exciting is that I can mix and match colors, I like applying the pink shades on the apple of my cheeks then I blend the neutral tones on my cheekbones. I did not have any breakouts and allergies with this palette either.
If you want to get yourself a blush but not sure what shade to get, why not get this palette? Very pigmented, not chalky, long lasting and swak sa budget. I am actually thinking of getting their Shimmer Collection as I was impressed with this! :)

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment