Friday, October 2, 2015

SKIN AND CURVES PURITY MASK | MICSREVIEWS

Hello there girlfriends (and boyfriends :p), finally my migraine days are over, yup had it for 4 days! :/ Anyway, today I’ll be reviewing another clay mask, this one is from Skin and Curves.  This Purity Clay mask  is composed of French green clay + active charcoal.  I have been using this 80g clay mask for more than a month now and I am ready to share my thoughts with this!
DSC_3531
Purity Clay Mask reminds me of V&M Mad about Mud v2, they have the same color (gray) and consistency as well but htid one is way moooooooooooooore affordable (P190). This mask is thick and easy to spread on face. I really can’t describe its scent, I am not sure if I smell mud or soil on this mask haha :p. I let it stay on me for about 15 minutes, and as it dries, it becomes lighter in color and I can’t move my face much because it has completely hardened.
DSC_3991
DSC_0250
DSC_0243
#MicsThoughts:
It feels cool on face and no stinging sensation. The things I noticed with Purity mask are the following. First, black heads and whiteheads on my cheeks were removed after, but not those on my nose, though it has lessened them also.  I feel that it deep cleanses my face especially my pores, as the mask hardens and dries, it feels like it’s sucking the dirt out of my face. It also feel smooth and soft after rinsing it and oh by the way, this acts as a mask and scrub in one. As I wash my face I lightly scrub the mask on my face and I feel the microbeads exfoliating my skin. I noticed that my face is less oily in the morning when I use this the night before.  Though it doesn’t make pimples disappear overnight,  it lessens the redness and inflammation. My pores also feel tighter after.  I use this twice to thrice a week because my face feels clean and soft and everytime I use this, I have this feeling that my pores can now finally breathe, haha! I just hope they will have this on bigger size and since it has no spatula included, do not forget to wash your hands before dipping your fingers on this mud. 

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment