Friday, October 2, 2015

SKIN BLISS BeaTINTful | MICSREVIEWS

Today I’ll be reviewing another Lip Product, oh this one’s not for the lips only, it is a Lip and Cheek Stain. And if you were reading my blog you would know that I use lip tints more than lipsticks especially for everyday use. So it’s no surprise to see another lip/cheek tint post hehe!
The product I’ll be sharing with you is Beautintful of  SkinBlissUnlike the usual ones that comes in a tube, this lip and cheek tint comes in a small, transparent square plastic pot. And what’s more interesting? It claims to be 100% organic.
DSC_4054



INGREDIENTS:
*Tsubaki
*Argan
*Emu
*Vitamin E
*Collagen
#MicsThoughts: 
I have a lot to say about this little pot, first, I like how I can bring this wherever I go. It will even fit inside my pocket! Plus, this one’s 2-in-1. I have my blush and lip tint in one. When I used it as blush for the first time, I thought it was too sticky for me. But when I got to use it again, I realized that it might be sticky but does not feel heavy so it’s ok to use as blush. And it does not feel sticky anymore when it dries. You might just have to prepare your blending skills, because aside from it’s sticky, it is very pigmented so you need to blend it well. If you’ll be using this as your blush, it might be difficult to blend it with a brush, it’s better to use your fingers instead. I also like using my fingers when applying it on lips because I feel that I can spread/blend the product better. Don’t like to stain your fingers? Do not worry because it can be removed easily (on fingers).
DSC_4058
DSC_4077
As I opened this little container, I see a red creamy mixture. But as I swatched it, the shade looks pink to red to purple. This 5g BeauTintful may have only one shade, but it’s buildable, you can easily add another layer to darken the color. You would only need very little amount because a little goes a long way. I only needed two dots to color my lips and as well as my cheeks, as I have said before, it is very pigmented. Almost all of lip stains has the tendency to dry our lips, but this one doesn’t. In fact I skip applying lip balm when I use this one. BeauTintful is moisturizing on lips. It stays on me (lips) for two hours without eating/drinking. While it stays 4-6 hours on my cheeks.
DSC_4078
DSC_4079
BeauTintful is great even for this who has sensitive skin like me, I did not get any irritation with this one. After using this for a month, it did not make my lips dark or dry. I sometimes apply this even before I sleep, because it makes my lips soft. :p I can’t describe how it smells, but it is very mild so it doesn’t bother me. It somehow tasted candy to me, so it’s fine with me. ;) This one has glossy finish no need for lip gloss! Just dab lips with tissue if you want to make it matte.
DSC_4083
This lip and cheek stain gives sheer yet very pigmented color. If you are looking for a tint that will give a natural color on lips and cheek, at the same time not drying and makes your lips soft and moisturized, you might want to try this.

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
For product reviews, sponsorship and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both sponsored or personally purchased are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


XOXO,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment