Thursday, April 21, 2016

STG LUXURY SPA | micsemotions

I was happy to be a part of Proyoung Event last Saturday. Well, ProYoung SeriAsia Inc. (formerly SeriAsia Philippines, Inc.) was established in 2009 and is the exclusive importer and distributor of SeriAsia products that are manufactured in Penang, Malaysia by DNG Corporation. They have branches of STG Luxury Spa in Timog, Fairview and the one I visited, in Greenhills.








These lovely ladies, the candidates for Queens of Our Beautiful Planet were also present during the event.




I learned so many things, especially about their products and how to achieve total beauty and wellness by not just focusing on in the outside but also on the inside. :) 





I love their idea at the end of the program, instead of having wine for the toast, they gave us Wheat Grass & Barley Grass. It's a heathy drink that was said it improves digestion, detoxify the blood stream and strenghtens the cells.




This is my box full of goodies from SeriAsia, visit my blog regularly as I will use them one by one starting next week!



As I said, I'm gonna do a separate posts of the products that I got but now let me show you why should you visit STG Luxury Spa.





I love how everything looks neat and clean!










Yes! This is a one stop beauty and wellness shop, aside from their spa services and wellness products, SeriAsia also has their own make up line!






with my fellow bloggers

#MicsThoughts:

Aside from the usual body massages, they offer facials, slendering (specialized treatment that works on localized fatty deposits and stubborn cellulite) and firming (helps maintain the collagen and stimulate the development of new cells) massage too! I opted to have a regular body massage because I really wanted to relax. Because I have rashes that time (thanks to our hot weather), the therapist suggested to give me a dry massage instead.

Ahhh up to this moment I can still feel how relaxing that massage was. The therapist didn't forget to ask me if the pressure was okay and she made me feel very comfortable. On my next visit, I'm gonna try their Slendering massage! I was told that I can lose 1-2 inches in just one session and this is non-invasive procedure yey!

If you are looking for a classy, organized and spotlessly clean spa with courteous staffs as well, you might want to visit STG Luxury Spa located at Mezzanine GoldLand Tower, #10 Eisenhower St, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila. 

No time to visit their branches? No worries, they can bring luxurious spa experience at the comfort of your own homes! Please call 709-SERI (7374), 0917-810-SERI (7374) for inquiries and reservations.


I'm gonna uplaod my vlog about my STG Luxury Spa experience so please visit my Youtube Channel as well!
**

I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: This is an Advertorial post. Still, this post is solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment