Wednesday, January 6, 2016

ORANGE GODDESS SOAP | MICSREVIEWS

I'll be taking a quick break from posting reviews of make ups because I want to give way to the skincare producst that I have been using for the past months. And I'm gonna start with this yummy looking handmade artisan soap.


the yellow cocoon orange goddess micsemotions




As usual, I cut them into three, they look orange popsicles don't they?!





the yellow cocoon orange goddess micsemotions



INGREDIENTS:

*Oatmeal, Papaya, Milk and Honey





YAY:

*controls acne

*deeply cleanses

*lightens skin

*does not melt easily

*doesn't sting


NAY:

* -

If, I MAY suggest,

*if you have dry skin, I advise you to use moisturizer right after wash to combat dryness/peeling :)







#MicsThoughts:

When I started using Orange Goddess Soap for couple of days, I did not find something special about it. I thought it's just an ordinary papaya soap, but much cuter than the usual rectangular orange bar. Then I realized I already had my period and didn't experienced breakout. Usually I get 3-4 pimples when I am on my period. But there was noooone! So I guess this soap helps prevent pimples eh? :D


This isn't my first soap from The Yellow Cocoon, nor my first organic soap but it's my first time ever to experience peeling! Ok, I am exaggerating, but out of the many soaps I tried, I really can't remember when was the last time I saw some peeling on my face, micropeeling to be exact! What's even more surprising is that I never felt any stinging sensation while using the soap! No redness, itchiness and pain but then it gently exfoliates skin as if a new layer of skin emerges every after wash.


Orange Goddess Soap lasted for more than a month. My skin lightened a bit, but not too noticeable, just enough to lighten my pimple marks and give me that 'glow'. So if you ask me if it does lightens skin? YES. Did I experienced micropeeling? YES. Dit it hurt? Nope, no sting baby! Will I use it again? YES, definitely!



**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment