Monday, January 11, 2016

L'OREAL TINT CARESSE | micsemotions

Powder Lipstick? Yes, you read it right! L'oreal released their latest lip product, Tint Caresse Lip Tint - "Its expert applicator with soft cushion tip gently blends in color for the most natural ombre effect. Lips instantly bloom with a velvety matte finish".



l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions



I was so curious to try this product, why? It's a powder lipstick, has anyone tried a powder lipstick before?! You know I love matte and it has eight shades to choose from!




It's original price is P500 but I got it on sale for P350. I really wanted to buy Plum and Orchid Blossom shades but they were out stock, almost all of the shades actually. The shade that I got was Sakura Blossom.



l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions



It comes in a metallic ombré packaging with screw cap that looks like a pen. The color at the other side of the packaging shows the shade of the lipstick.



l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions




l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions


It has a pointed sponge/applicator which is very soft and makes applying easy-breezy.

l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions


The powder lipstick (0.9g)  is actually on the cap, so you need to screw it (the applicator) back to get more of the product.

Yay:

*matte but not drying on lips

*easy to use

*blendable

*color is buildable

*lightweight

*travel-friendly

*lots of shades to choose from

*doesn't have a weird taste! yey!


Nay:

*fades within 2 hours, wihtout eating/drinking


if I May, suggest:

*please restock asap, as I want to try other shades haha! :D

*if you have dry lips, I suggest you apply lip balm first before applying the lipstick!

*it would be happier if the other tip of the product has a concealer or something that would neutralize the lip color so it would be the perfect tool to achieve ombré lips! *smiley*



l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions




#MicsThoughts:

It has the tendency to make your lips dry and patchy ONLY IF YOU WOULD NOT BLEND IT. :) Because it is a powder lipstick, you need to blend it with the applicator or with your fingers to spread the product evenly on your lips! Don't worry as this product is easy to blend. 


l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions



It lasted for only two hours on me wihout drinking/eating, but it's ok since it fades evenly and leaves my lips a natural pinkish color. And besides you would only need little amount to color your lips so I won't mind retouching every couple of hours! The applicator is so soft makes me want to bite it haha! The powder lipstick is matte but has supeeeer tiny shimmers to it making it look like more of a velvety matte! If you are looking for a lightweight lipstick, I highly recommend this. Wearing this feels like wearing nothing on your lips. :) It gives lips a natural hint of color!


l'oreal tint caresse micsemotions


If you are K-pop fan Or wants to achieve that korean lips, the more you need to try this one. Doing ombré lips definitely became easier with L'oreal Tint Caresse! This is perfect for everyday use and for those who are tired of using lip tints that make lips dry!



**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment