Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ACEROLA OIL | MICSEMOTIONS

I had a bad breakout last year, but still bad breakout is way better than a bad breakup though, LOL, guess I ate too much chocolate today. :p As I was saying, I got pimples all over my cheeks and they stayed for weeks and the pimple marks decided to stay even longer. :( That's when I decided to use a whitening oil hoping it would help me with my dilemma!


acerola oil review micsemotions


Acerola is a tropical-bearing shrub which is also known as Barbados Cherry or Western Indian Cherry. This fruit was said to be riched in Vitamin C, no wonder it is being used as an ingredient on skin care products.


acerola oil review micsemotions


My 30ml Acerola Oil was from The Raw Shoppe, and it comes in a plastic pump bottle.


acerola oil review micsemotions


Ingredients:

100% Pure Barbados Oil

acerola oil review micsemotions


YAY:

*Effectively lightens scars/pimple marks

*mild scent

*haven;t experienced any irritation

*easly absorbed


NAY:

* -

if I MAY suggest:


#MicsThoughts

I am not a fan of oils. I don't usually apply oil. First, I have so much oil on my face already, haha. You do know I am walking grease ball right? :D Second, I find it messy to apply, I get oil on my fingers, hands then on my clothes. Hindi ako maarte, promise. :) But I am really desperate with my pimple marks I want them gone asap!

acerola oil review micsemotions

I apply it only at night because as I've said earlier, I have an oily skin and I don't want to add more and besides I don't feel comfortable applying oils prior to makeup. I do not apply it it on whole face rather I only dab it to my pimple marks.

It has a mild floral scent that fades after few minutes. The Raw Shoppe Acerola Oil is quickly absorbed by skin and did not caused me any irritation!


acerola oil review micsemotions


Hello pores! Oh well, after a week of using the oil, I noticed a major change on my pimple marks. It has lightened already, I think 1-2 shades lighter, so I continued using it. This picture was taken after 2 weeks and I am so happeeeyyyy. Who wouldn't be? I never thought that this oil would be a big help on lightening my pimple marks! :)))


**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment