Thursday, January 7, 2016

BENEFICIAL INTIMATE CLEANSING FORMULA | MICSREVIEWS

Today's post is about a product that I've been using for quite some time now! And me and my vajayjay are ready to share our experience HAHAHAHAHAH :D


NATURA ORGANICS FEMININE WASH MICSEMOTIONS



I suppose you already know what kind of product I am going to share hehe! I know, most of us use the top brands of feminine wash in our country, but do you know that there are organic feminine wash that are locally available?



I grew up using fem wash everyday. My bath would not be complete without it, I know you know what I mean *smiley*. But are we sure that the fem wash we're using is safe for our vajayjay? :)

Ok, I am no expert to tell. But recently, I found a natural and organic alternative wash for my little flower. *wink* 


NATURA ORGANICS FEMININE WASH MICSEMOTIONS


DESCRIPTION:

*An excellent natural and organic remedy to fight hundreds of fungi, bacterial andviral infections, minorn wounds and irritations.


DIRECTIONS:

*Daily, as often as needed, especially during "heavy" days. Wet area. Pour a small amount onto hand or washcloth and apply. Rinse thoroughly.


MAJOR COMPONENTS:

*Apple Fruit Bio- Active Complex

*Aloe Vera

*Avocado Oil

*Tea Tree Oil

*Papaya Extract

*Witch Hazel

*Vitamins A,C,E




NATURA ORGANICS FEMININE WASH MICSEMOTIONS



This 120ml wash comes in a plastic pump bottle which dispenses just the right amount of product.


Yay:

*alcohol & soap free

*hypo-allergenic

*has mild floral scent

*controls odor

*packaging is sturdy


Nay:

* -


if I May, suggest:

*It would be great if it would be available also in smaller bottle, so I can easily bring it anywhere! :)


NATURA ORGANICS FEMININE WASH MICSEMOTIONS



#MiscThoughts:

Beneficial Intimate Cleansing Formula of Natura Organics has been effective in cleaning and making me feel fresh through the day. It also helps control odor especially on my red days. It's consistency is thin compared to the other fem washes and lathers even if you don't mix it with water but I like mixing a little amount of water before applying it downstairs haha! It's clear and I thought it would smell like apple but to me the scent was more of a floral, very mild, not irritating to the nose! In fact it's mabango.


It's more relaxing to know that I am using a fem wash that is made mostly of natural ingredients, makes me feel safe! <3 Let us not forget that harsh cleaners may strip the natural bacteria that keeps the area healthy or else we'll be prone to infections! We just need something that effectively cleanses our flower, balances ph and controls odor especially if you are the sweaty type and this fem wash has been doing all that!


Beneficial Intimate Cleansing Formula also claims that it whitens intimate area, honestly I do not know if it did whitened my area but I am really not after that. What's important to me is that it is effective in protecting and cleaning my vajayjay. Plus it smells so bango and I didn't get or feel any irritation meaning this fem wash is great alternative from what I've been using before! :)


How about you, what do you use down there? :p Remember, feminine hygiene is important. Make sure to pick the right wash for your little flower just as how you would pick your facial cleanser! :)




**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment