Thursday, January 21, 2016

EB ADVANCE LIQUID LIPSTICK | micsemotions

Liquid Lipsticks are everywhere. Almost all the leading makeup brands has it and even the local ones has it too! I was really going to buty Maybelline's Velvet Matte Lip Color, sadly the shades that I like were out of stock already. Then I passed through Ever Bilena's kiosk and saw this!!!


ever bilena liquid lipstick micsemotions



It almost has the same packaging as Maybelline's Velvet Matte Lip Color!! But is this worth a try? Let's see!!




ever bilena liquid lipstick micsemotions


I love the packaging, it is a clear plastic tube with white cap, you can actually see the shade from the bottle and at the bottom. It has a small doe foot applicator which makes applying on lips effortless, and not messy! :P Ever Bilena is definitely stepping up their makeup game!


ever bilena liquid lipstick micsemotions


Pink Pearl is the only shade available and I am wondering why but thankful of course, because this shade is so prettaaaaay!






YAY:

*glides smoothly on lips

*no scent

*pigmented

*packaging is handy

*shade is flattering both on fair to medium skinned

*affordable (180)

*lightweight


NAY:

*

if I MAY suggest:

*hope they'll be having matte liquid lipsticks tooooo!!









#MicsThoughts:


Overall, I like my first ever Liquid Lipstick form Ever Bilena. I am looking forward of having more!
It has glossy finish but what I do is I blot my lips with tissue paper. That way it becomes matte and it transfers less. It wouldn't survive a meal though, well that's for me. Oh no, the lining of my lips survived but the center didn't haha! But re-applying is no problem as I can carry it anywhere because of its sleek packaging. Without eating/drinking it would only start fading after 3 hours.


I am surprised on how pigmented this Liquid Lipstick is! I recommend this to those who like wearing gorgeous shades on their lips but without spending too much! And even though it is very creamy, it does not feel heavy on lips! :)

**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.







No comments:

Post a Comment