Thursday, June 2, 2016

SUPER BALM | MY LITTLE HERO | micsemotions

Headache and muscle pain, two of the most common villains in our everyday lives! Of course we want a relief and we want something that works fast. Heard that there's a hero that could fight and beat these villains!




Seriasia's Super Balm is an all over balm that can be used for different types of aches and pains. I could sense menthol in it, which gives instant relief to headaches as I apply it on my forehead.



It comes on a small transparent container. Very handy and easy to bring anywhere. This balm can also be used for muscle pains and back pains. 

I recently got myself (kitchen) burns and it hurt so bad I was desperately finding something that I can use to lessen the pain and I don't know why I decided to apply Super Balm on it, maybe because it hurt so bad I can't think anymore. Surprisingly it gave an instant relief! Though I told myself maybe it wasn't a good idea because it smells menthol and it might irritate my skin more. Well guess what? Usually when I get kitchen burns they turn into blisters after few minutes but there was none! Nothing, not even a single scar.


I know not all products work the same to every person or every type of pain. I'm just sharing my own experience. :) 

And oh, Super Balm is said to be an organic formulation which contains olive oil and sweet almond oil, that might be the reason why it is gentle on skin and I haven't experienced having allergic reaction to it!

I think this little hero will surely be in my kit for the coming days!


SeriAsia Website



I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.




No comments:

Post a Comment