Tuesday, June 21, 2016

WHEATGRASS BARLEYGRASS TEA | micsemotions

Do you like drinking tea? If yes, I'm sure you'll continue reading this. If not, come on, give this a try, you might just find your new fave drink in this post!


I drink tea but I don't love it. I mean, yes I drink it right after eating three orders of pork siomai and hakaw or after feeding myself a dozen tempura. I often eat too much and I drink tea to make myself feel better and it works all the time.



Wheat grass is known for having many health benefits. One is that it helps get rid of toxins in our body. While Barley grass contains Vit. A and C which both act as antioxidants.




When I got my WheatGrass BarleyGrass from SeriAsia, I tried it in the morning. It tastes (and smells) like roasted grains. But it isn't too strong. It has light bitter sweet flavor, making me feel refreshed after drinking.

Well everything went well that day, even my daily meeting with Mr. Doro LOL. I noticed that my bowel movement improved that day! hihi! It indeed relieves constipation. :) Guess I'll be having  but WheatGrass BarleyGrass tea every morning haha! If you're not a fan of the taste of teas, but would like to try and experience the benefits of it. don't worry! A box contains 10 sachets of  WheatGrass BarleyGrass powder, mix it 1-2 teaspoon to 200 ml water or, here's the best part, you can mix it to cold milk, chocolate and even fruit juice of your choice! Then there's no reason for you not to experience the benefits of these Super Greens! :)



SeriAsia Website



I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.



No comments:

Post a Comment