Tuesday, June 28, 2016

MURANG EYEBROW PRODUCT NA PAK! | SANSAN EYEBROW POWDER DUO | micsemotions

Another brow product my loves! I already have this for few already and I don't know why I haven't posted this one, so here it goes!

For the previous months, I kept on coming back to HBC stores. I ran out of their single e/s Deep Earth Brown which I use to contour my may bilog may bilog na hugis itlog face. On my next visit, still no luck, so I asked why it's taking them too long to restock. She told me that few more weeks they'll be launching the new packaging of their products. 



Finally one afternoon, the lady at the store told me that they already replenished their stocks and lots of new products wuhooo! But honestly I'm not that interested as I would just like to buy myself that single e/s. To my surprised she (saleslady) told me Deep Earth Brown is no longer available. I was like "I KEPT ON COMING BACK FOR MONTHS AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU NO LONGER SELL DEEP EARTH BROWN?!" well that's what I said in my head. :p Maybe she saw the frustration and sadness on my face haha, she immediately showed me this brow kit and told me it's a new product, available in two shades and one has the same shade like Deep Earth brown.




SanSan Eyebrow Powder Duo comes with a mirror at a small angled brush. I got Light-Medium  (the other is Medium-Dark) shade. The darker shade in this palette is closely similar to Deep Earth Brown.




Directions for use can be found at the back of the box, it's very helpful especially for beginners who are just starting to do their brows!



YAY:

*affordable (150php)

*blendable

*comes with brush and a mirror

*can also be used as e/s and contour

*stays 6 hours (applied dry), up to 9 hours (applied wet)

NAY:

*fragile (I placed it in my makeup up kit one time I went out, I didn't know what happened, I'm sure I didn't drop my bag, I was surprised to see that the powder's broken into pieces huhu!) Good thing I was able to save it by putting few drops of alcohol! :)




The darker shade is what I use mostly. The shade looks warmer on actual. While I use the lighter one on the inner most part of my brows. 







Relax, it's just Syringoma :p I recommend this for daily use. 150php and you have a decent eyebrow powder that can be used as an eyeshadow and contour at the same time!

I won't say that the brush is amazing because it's not haha but it works fine. :) I find that it lasts longer when applied with damp brush so that's what I do!

What is the most affordable eyebrow product that you have?

***

I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

1 comment: