Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SOOPER BEAUTE LIP & CHEEK THERAPY | micsemotions

Hey matte lovers, this post is for you! I recently discovered Sooper Beaute's So Matte Lip & Cheek Therapy. I suppose it can be used on both lips and cheeks but I haven't tried it as a blush. Maybe I forgot to try it on my cheeks as I got so excited swatching them on my lips. :p




I love mattes, though some of the products I tried usually make my lips dry. But no one can stop me, harhar!


In comes in a small tube that contains also the ingredients and expiration date of the lippie. It also has doe-foot applicator. At first I thought it was liquid lipstick but it's more of a cream. The texture is not too thick but not too thin as well. Just the right texture that can be easily applied and spread evenly on lips.



Applying lip balms before your lipsticks is ideal but this one's can be easily applied even without it (lip balms). They are not drying on lips, they actually feels light and powdery(?). It would take few minutes before it totally dries so you have enough time to perfect that lips girl! :p



Polaris - a neutral nude pink


Aquarius - bright pink


Canopus -  nude


Astra - a nude shade with a hint of peach to it


Zodiac - bright orange-y red


Galaxy - gorgeous bold red shade

It reatils for 380php each.  Well, does it last? Yes guys! It stays on me for 5-6 hours wihtout drinking/eating. My fave in terms of the texture (even though they are on the same line of lip products, there will always be a small difference on their texture :)), Galaxy and Aquarius. Before applying Canopus and Polaris, you might want to exfoliate your lips if you have dry lips like mine :P lighter shades tend to emphasize lines on lips. Well the scent, they all smell vanilla to me and they don't have weird taste or anything. The shade that I would be wearing for everyday is Aquarius. While for nights that I'll be wearing smokey eyes, I would love to pair it with Canopus, Astra or Polaris. But If I'm in the mood for bold colors, I'll go between Galaxy and Zodiac!

And guys, I had a hard time erasing the swatches at the back of my palm, I used soap and water at first and that didn't work. I used a makeup remover to fully remove the product. :p

If you want to try any of these Lip and Cheek Therapy, you may visit Sooper Beaute's Facebook page, Instagram and their physical store located at SM North Edsa, SM Southall and Cinderalla, Glorietta 3!


***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.






No comments:

Post a Comment