Thursday, May 26, 2016

SO MATTE LIPSTICK | micsemotions

Have you seen my previous post on Instagram? I already got my Sooper Beaute Beauty Box!! <3 You  can also have your own by simply purchasing at least 5 of your fave Sooper Beaute products and you'll receive them in a cutie kikay box and you'll get 10% off too!

Let me show you the first makeup that I got from my Sooper Beaute Beauty Box! :)





Matte is so in right now and you'll see makeup brands having their line of matte lippies. Sooper Beaute has released new shades from their So Matte Lipstick Collection.




This is the new packaging of their So Matte Lipstick Collection. Ingredients and shade can be found on it's carton box packaging.






While the lipstick itself is housed in a white frosted packaging with gold accent on it.






At the bottom you can find the shade of each lipstick.






Each So Matte Lipstick costs Php430.00.







Norma - a coral shade that is perfect for summer season



Draco - a nudy brown shade with aa hint of peach in it, very wearable shade I must say!



Tucana - mauve pink color



Hydra - warm red, brown-based color



Andromeda - vampy red/purple shade







#MicsThoughts:
YAY:

*pigmented


*moisturizing


*glides smoothly


*creamy texture


*minimal transfer

*proudly Filipino-made

*cruelty-free


NAY:


*i think that the color of the sticker at the bottom of the packaging is not the same as the actual shade of the lipstick

MAY, suggest:


*if you have dry lips, exfoliate lips or apply lip balm first


So matte to me has semi-matte finish. The 4g lipstick contains beeswax and grapeseed extract, reason why it is moisturizing on lips! It's very comfortable to wear, doesn't make my lips dry. It has creamy texture and for me, Draco is the creamiest.

These lipsticks stays on me for 3-4 hours without eating/drinking. Also, the expiration date can be found on the packaging. :) I find that the shades at the bottom of the packaging slightly differ from the actual colour of the lipstick. The actual shades are waaaaaay more gorgeous! :) 


From the five shades,  Draco is my fave! Have you tried So Matte Lipstick ?


Sooper Beaute

SM City North Edsa

SM Southmall

Cinderella Glorietta




*
I hope you find this helpful! <3


Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment