Saturday, March 5, 2016

VELVET LIP CREME | CRUSH AND ROMANCE | micsemotions

Do you believe in the saying, there's no such thing as too many lipsticks? Well, I do! Raise your hands ladies I know you feel me! :) And having said that let's welcome my new shades of lip cremes hahaha!!!





Giving yourself a treat once in a while is not bad so after having a stressful but happy month (I am gonna share them with you sooooon!) my fairy godmother got me another two shades of Nature Essentials  Velvet Lip Cremes!






These babies are just samples. Looks more of a perfume testers huh?




It comes in a doe-foot applicator making the application of product easy-breezy.



#MicsThoughts:

YAY:

*pigmented

*lightweight

*free from paraben and other harmful chemicals! :)

*stays for 3-4 hours without eat/drinking

*easy to apply

*light on lips

*Romance does not bleed :)

*minimal transfer

*non-drying


NAY:

*Crush has thicker consistency


if I MAY suggest:

*In every line of lippies I know textures/consistencis are not all the same, however I wish they would be all like Romance, not too runny but not too thick as well! :)







Crush a bright peachy shade for day time! Love to wear it this coming summer! :) While Romance, is a warm toned brick red that will add sexiness and fierceness to your look! :) The second batch of shades are more wearable (if you are not a fan of dark lippies) than the first one, if you want to check the shades, I have them right here

I love the consistency of Romance, perfect for my liking. Still, both are easy to apply on lips and both are pigmented! These don't turn into matte, it has glossy finish's what I thought. But after few minutes it becomes matte and stays looong on lips!!! - and the good thing about Romance? It does not bleed. :)

Some prefer unscented lippies but I enjoy Velvet Lip Cremes scent. They smell and even taste like candies and berries. But it's not overpowering and the scent will fade few minutes after application.
These new shades of lip cremes are so irresistable I'm sure you;re now thinking what shade to get! :)



**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment