Thursday, March 17, 2016

BARELY EXPOSED | micsemotions

I got this palette last year and been using it almost every weekend. Didn't know why I have't posted this one yet. But tonight is the night yo! :)




Yes, the palette that I am talking about is the so called dupe for Naked 1. Sadly, I can't say much about that because I don't own one. I wish I do! But the they're waaaay too expensive. :( But since I have Barely Exposed Palette, let's forget those Naked Palettes and focus on this one instead. (bitter mode:on)



Barely Exposed is from City Color Cosmetics. A brand that is known for affordable makeups! I got this one on sale from makeupholics on Instagram. I forgot its price but it's below Php500.



Ingredients can be found at the back. I thought this was made from USA but apparently, it's made in China and distributed only in the USA.




#MicsThoughts:

YAY:

*most of the shades are pigmented

*affordable

*blendable

*
creamy/buttery texture

NAY:

*the packaging is hard to open (for the first month I guess :p), I almost lost my fingernails when opening it haha!

*
expect fallouts

*contains PropylParaben


if I MAY suggest:

*applying e/s primer is highly suggested :)





It comes in a sturdy plastic packaging. I can't use the mirror inside 'cause it's too small. It also has a dual end sponge applicator. unfortunately I lost it haha. I haven't used it though because I prefer brush or my fingers when applying.

You can see that most of the shades are pigmented. Almost all are glittery (out of the 12 shades, only 2 are matte) that's why I usually do my eye makeup first before concealing my under eye area so I would be able to get rid of the fall outs. They stay on my lids for about 8-10 hours but using primer is a must! :)

Overall, I am satisfied with this palette. The shades are wearable and pigmented. I can say this is my current go-to eyeshadow palette!



**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment