Thursday, March 10, 2016

SHIMMERING STRAWBERRY CHIFFON LOTION | micsemotions

I am back loves with the lotion that I'm currently using. Before I share my thoughts with you let me first say that I am not a fan of lotions. I am not the kind of girl who puts lotion every night. I even envy my bestfriend who applies it every after shower.





I wish I was like her. But I'm not. I am too lazy to apply it before I sleep and at the same time I'm not comfortable having it on day time because I hate the sticky feeling on my skin.







I have Jolly Good Bakes Shimmering Strawberry Chiffon Lotion for a month now but I haven't used it until one night, my legs were feeling dry so I gave this a try.


INGREDIENTS:
*Aloe Vera Hydrosol

*Shea Butter

*Allantoin

*Niacinamide

*Vitamin B5

*Ccocoa Butter

*Strawberry Extract

*Silk Protein

*Pearl Powder

*Ppain Enzyme

*Avocado Oil

*Vegetable Glycerin

*Bearberry Extract

*Citric Acid

*Vitamins ACE


DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

*Use noon and evening to moisturize and keep young skin protected from the harsh free radicals of the outdoors, while smelling divine and shimmering like a princess!




#MicsThoughts:


YAY:

* has SPF 30 UVB/UVA

*100% natural, 74% organic

*quickly absorbed by skin

*LOVE THE FRUITY SCENT

*lightweight

*non-greasy

NAY:

*has slightly runny consistency for a lotion (but I prefer this rather than the thick ones)


if I MAY suggest:

* - 




I hope you can see it in the picture, my arm is sparkling haha. Oh hello Edward of Twilight. :p Strawberry Chiffon lotion has tiny shimmers and smells deliciously good makes me want to eat it. :P I think this one is water-based that's why it's easily absorbed by skin and it's not sticky!! yey!!! I can totally wear this on summer!

The fragrance is not too strong, just a nice strawberry scent that lingers for 5-6 hours. My skin feels hydrated overnight. This lotion is good for those who has normal to dry skin, however if you have super dry skin, I suggest you to re-apply after few hours.

I also like using it on daytime because it has SPF30 and even though I sweat ay hindi sia malagket! :p The only downside of this is that I already consumed half of the 150ml bottle because I really enjoy applying it before I sleep as I feel and smell yummy!


**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment