Saturday, March 19, 2016

UNIT 27 APARTMENT BAR + CAFE | micsemotions

You're not at the wrong page guys. This is still micsemotions. :p Ok, I am a self-confessed makeup junkie and today I want you to know that I love food as much as I love my lipstick. I loooove eating so do not be surprised if you see posts like this! :)



I seldom go to BGC but when I do I make sure to try something new. First stop of the day was Unit 27 Apartment Bar + Cafe.



I went here with my friends and we were all starving so we ordered food right away. While waiting for our food, I got the chance to take pictures!




I haven't got the chance to go upstairs but I was told that it's a three-storey restaurant. The second floor is where you'll find bar stools and tables. You might want to sit there if you are all by yourself.
And the third floor is where you can have few drinks while listening to good music!




Meals are a bit pricey eh? Weel at least for me! :)



I skipped breakfast but no worries since Unit 27 Apartment Bar + Cafe serves all day breakfast! This one is Spam and Egg (Php320). It has salad, pesto rice, three thick slices of cornflakes crusted spam and an egg. I would rate this as 7.5/10. Good but nothing special.




Looks yummy? Well it's delish! This is their version of Beef Tapa. Pinoy Steak with Egg (Php380) is marinated strips of Angus steak tapa topped with garlic and onions, garlic rice, salad mesclun and an egg. The spiced vinegar goes well together with the beef. It's an 8.5/10!




The third one that we got was Egg Salad and Crispy Bacon (Php360). It's a truffled egg salad together with kani sticks, mesclun greens, tomato and double smoked bacon and chips on the side. I don't drink beer but I bet this one is best paired it. Ok, I saw someone from the other table enjoying his sandwich while drinking his cold beer haha! I'll give this 7/10.




The last one we got was Adobo Salpicao (Php320). This pan seared beed terderloin glazed in their home made adobo sauce was served with garlic rice. I can have this any time of the day. The beef was so tender it melts in mouth! A 9/10, this is my fave!


At first I thought prices are a bit pricey but their serving is kinda big that you can share it with your family. The place makes me feel like I'm having lunch at my friend's apartment in New York, well that's what I see on movies haha! If you're looking for a cool place to hang out with friends or would just like to relax and eat good food, you might want to try Unit 27 Apartment Bar + Cafe and tell me what's your favorite!

Unit 27 Apartment Bar + CafĂ© is located at the Ground Floor of  Icon Plaza Building, 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City. 



**

I hope you find this helpful! <3

Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment