Tuesday, November 15, 2016

OH MY MATTE! | micsemotions

Attention lipstick lovers!!!! You need to see the newly launched Oh My Matte Creamy Matte lipsticks by Talitha Organics! <3 I repeat, you need to see this! If you think you have too many lipsticks already, I'm sure, you'll still give room to this babies! <3




I've known Talitha Organics for their skin care products, had already tried their soaps and All over balm- my fave! Recently they added makeups on their line and I'm soooo happy to be one of the firsts who will be able to try their lipsticks! :)


Packaging: Matte Black and gold - perfect combination! So simple yet so classy.

Ingredients:

*Grapeseed Oil

*Argan Oil

*Castor Oil

*Beeswax

*Ozorekite Wax

*Vit E

*Silica and Flavor Oil





They have four shades, mostly are reds. I don't smell and taste any particular flavor. To me they taste and smell just like ordinary lipsticks.




Texture: Texture is not the same. Some are creamy while others are much much much more creamy! :p

So I know you're excited to see the lip swatches so here it goes!



SeaShell : the lightest shade among the four. Fair, olive or dark-skinned beauties can pull off this one. It is a (blue-toned) light pink to mauve-y shade that would look nice on daytime!




Beauty - True to its name, such a pretty color. A red shade with pink undertones to it. If you're not used on wearing reds but wants to try a bolder shade, then try this one!




Glass Shoe - A classic red shade, a great dupe for Mac Ruby Woo! 




Apple Bite - Deep red, cherry red I should say! A dupe for Mac Diva! Definitely, one of my faves! <3




Oh My Matte Creamy Mattes are super pigmented. Just one swipe and tadaaa, color all over! :) It glides smoothly on lips too. These are said to be mattes, but for me, Sea Shell is the only one that really turns into matte after a minute or two. The other three is more of a velvet mattes.

Another good thing with these lipsticks is that they are not drying on lips, not at all! It stays on lips for 4 hours and more but they leave stains on lips for a day. :)  It has minimal transfer by the way. That's why I make sure to blot my lips with tissue after applying it.

For those who has messy hands like mine, I advise you to use lip brush as you apply lipstick. These are overly pigmented and you don't want to put too product much on your lips. :) It so matipid gamitin, a single tube will last for months!
The best part is, it is so affordable I want to cry haha. Each bullet only costs Php250.00! Yes, you read that right. I can't believe that I've tried a lipstick that has great pigmentation, color payoff is awesome, lightweight on lips and has dupes for Mac Diva (Apple Bite) and Ruby Woo (Cinderella) and they're so affordable! Hope they release more shades!!!!


Please let me know what you think of these babies! <3

**

VIDEO SWATCH:


I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.







No comments:

Post a Comment