Tuesday, October 25, 2016

KERATIN HOT OIL TREATMENT FOR Php100 | micsemotions

Hmmm, I think since Christmas is fast approaching, you're now thinking of going to salons. I remember when I was in highschool, I would have my hair relaxed/rebonded during ber months, hello promos. It's no surprise seeing my Aunts and Ates also, flaunting their supaaaah straight hair during family reunions.

But as I grew older, naks,  my face got rounder too lol. Hair that is as straight as ruler? A big NO for me. When I entered college, the treatment that I often get for myself is either hair spa or hot oil. Both still require couple of hours on salon. And now, I just don't have that 'couple of hours' anymore :( I'm such a busy bee but then I don't want to take my hair for granted. That's why I started to DIY hair treatments at home.


Wait, let me clear that. I don't DIY the 'stuff' that I'm using but you can purchase it on some Ever Supermarket, Market! Market! and Landmark stores. But I'm sure you'll still be interested when I say I had a Keratin treatment for roughy a hundred peso?




The last hair-related post I made was my DIY HOT OIL for only Php21.00. And recently, I discovered another hair treatment product that would save me hundreds of peso!

Packaging: Packaging of 350ml Choco Keratin is a medium plastic sized tub.




Texture: It has creamy consistency. I like that it's thick, it won't fall off while applying to hair.

Taking care of hair, especially long hair like mine requires time, money for treatment and effort of course. But you can save money and time when you use Choco Keratin Hot Oil Treatment. A lil' effort is needed but believe me, it'll be worth it! :)

Ingredients, directions for use and other details can be found on the tube, but let me share you what I do.

DRY HAIR:

1. Comb hair to remove tangles.

2. Mist hair until it's damp.

3. Section hair.

4. Get a paper thick strands of hair.

5. Scoop a generous amount of Choco Keratin and apply it from scalp to tips of hair.

6. Continue until all hair and scalp is covered.

7. Gently massage scalp for 5 minutes. (mas nakaka-antok if someone will do this for you haha)

8.  Since I don't have a steamer, I place a hot towel on my head before wearing a shower cap. (20 minutes)
9. Gently massage again the scalp

10. Rinse and towel dry.

You can blow dry or air dry your hair. Either of the two, my hair got straighter and softer! :)




I think it would be cool if it comes with a spatula or a scoop, why?  I have long and thick hair but I was able to use it for three times!!! A single tub costs P298.00,  I only spent roughly, a hundred peso for each treatment, isn't that amaaazing? It smells chocolate too and the scent stays on hair for days.




Some of my pictures got corrupted booo! But here's what my hair looks like on daily basis haha. Dry, weak and frizzy.




This is my hair after the first treatment. Can you see how shiny it looks? My hair became manageable in an instant! It so soft and silky, it stayed that way for more than a week. That's why I use it twice a month. And it has cooling effect on scalp, nakaka relax bes!

Do you know that Cocoa Butter replenishes hair's and scalp's lost oil while Rooibos Tea Extract hydrates and soothes itchy scalp, meaning bye bye dandruff! Aside from the two that I've mentioned, Choco Keratin also contains Sweet Almond and Macadamia nut Oil which repair split ends and lessen tangles!

So if you want to kiss that frizz and dry hair goodbye, there you have it! Choco Keratin Hot Oil Treatment, since I want to you to also maintain a healthy and beautful hair, follow me on Instagram because I'll be giving away Choco Keratin to my lucky readers! <3


***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment