Thursday, October 20, 2016

DR. DOUXI ANTI-AGING VEIL & CREAM SET | micsemotions

Sorry for being MIA, just got my laptop back yey! Well let's start the week with what the product that I was using for these past weeks! :)
I love my skin as much as I love makeups that's why I make sure I'm taking care of it. I like trying out different skin care product to know what works best on my skin.


And recently, I have added this set on my night care routine!




There are days that I want to sleep right away the moment I reach home. But washing my face is a must, hence after that I make sure to do my skincare regimen. I don't have much in my skin care routine, facial wash - toner - moisturizer.





Packaging: The Egg Shell Revital and Lifting Veil is a 20g cream is housed in a white plastic container, while the 15g Dr. Douxi Premium Snail Cream comes in a small white jar, it's packaging looks sturdier and better than the other one. Expiration date, ingredients and other details about the product can be found on their boxes as well.







Texture: It has creamy consistency, takes 10-15 minutes to fully dry.




Texture: Creamier than the Egg Shell Veil and quickly absorbed by skin.


Directions for Use:
*After washing face and applying toner, apply generous amount of Egg Shell Revital and Lifting Veil to your face.
*Wait until it has completely dried. (15 minutes)
*Rinse with warm water, gently scrap off the veil from your face.
*Apply Dr. Douxi Premium Snail Cream.





I love the smell both creams, light and fresh! After using it religiously for a week, I noticed a difference on my skin. Aside from it glides smoothly and absorbed by skin quickly, it leaves my face softer. As I peel the veil, dry skin comes off too!

Didn't experience any irritation on both. I like how my skin looks the morning after, seems brighter. As I am on my mid-20's, I realized that I should use this kind of product more because it would help lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as Dr. Douxi Anti-Aging Veil has Egg Shell Essence, Morocco Nut Oil and Vit. B which deeply hydrates skin making it softer and healthier.




If you want to know more about Dr. Douxi Anti-Aging Veil Cream Set, kindly visit this link - http://goo.gl/99UNSo.


***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.







No comments:

Post a Comment