Friday, October 21, 2016

KISS | micsemotions

I can leave the house without make up, but if I should choose one makeup product to use, that would be a lip tint. I have pale lips most of the time and well, I can use it both on my cheeks and on my lips so I think that would be a wise decision. :p


I recently discovered a local online shop which sells skincare goodies and cosmetics. I believe one of their best selling product is their Lip & Cheek Stain.



Packaging: A 10 ml lip/cheek stain comes in a roll-on glass tube packaging.







Texture: It appears to be watery but I was surprised it dried faster than I expected. (not a bad thing for me :))




The shade Kiss is a red to orangey shade. I recommend this kind of shade to college students who wants a little color on their lips. It's not too dark, not too loud either. Sakto lang :)



It has a hint of bitter taste, but very very very light though. It smells strawberry too! There are times that it sets mostly on my inner lips especially when I don't exfoliate my lips. Ehemm, you know what to do, exfoliate ze lips girl! :p

Calliel Lip and Cheek Stain is guaranteed to have zero chance of having harmful chemicals to it. Seems true, haven't experienced allergies from it. Hence, it is ideal for daily use.

What makes this Lip and Cheek different from the ones that I tried before? hmmm, blending is easy though it dry faster than it how it looks like(watery). Packaging is sturdy as well, dropped it couple of times and still looks new, no lamat or basag! :D

It stays on me for about 3-4 without eat/drinking. Honestly, I like it better when it starts fading. Gives me that pinkish natural lips. This shade is very wearable on cheeks too! So matipid din because a single swipe is enough, I use my finger to spread it on my lips and it doesn't leave a super red stain on my fingers as what others do. Those who use lip tint would only understand me. :p

Visit Calliel Naturals on Instagram and check out the other shades!

And hey, have you seen my Korean makeup Inspired Tutorial? Used this one to achieve ombré lips! :)





***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment