Friday, July 22, 2016

DETAIL MAKE OVER BRAND LAUNCH | micsemotions

Last Saturday, July 16, was so fun! I was invited to be a part of Detail Make Over Brand Launch. It was held at the Brickyard Kitchen x Bar. If you are already familiar with this brand lucky you. If not, you are missing out.


Detail Make Over is a local cosmetics line that aims to provide high-quality, cruelty-free and affordable beauty products to Filipino make up lovers. Their cosmetics are manufactured by reputable manufacturers in China.

The packaging of their product caught my attention right away. I like the simple packaging and Black x Pink color combination.









I was able to try their products! Brow powder, contour and blush palette, eyeliner and their best selling Matte in Detail Liquid Lipsticks!




One of the reason of their simple packaging is that they want to cater all genders. They believe that beauty is genderless and that makeup is a powerful tool to boost self confidence of anyone. Especially nowadays, we see not only female beauty gurus, hello Jeffree Star and Wayne Goss! :) 



If you like wearing different shades of lippies, they have seventeen, yes seventeen shades to choose from! From nudes, to pinks, to reds, browns and bold colors? They have it!


Yey! I won the Best Selfie and I'm gonna share with you, my readers, my prize. Make sure to follow me on Instagram! :)



As of now they have Make Brow Palette - Php245, 4-in-1 Contour and blush Effects Php499, Matte in Detail Liquid Lipstick Php225, Detail Liquid Eyeliner and Eyebrow Php199. But they promised to offer more as they are slowly expanding their makeup line.

"Despite being affordable, customers are rest assured that these are safe to use and have passed Philippine FDA standards", says Ms. De Veas - Brand Manager of Detail Make over.



I've already tried Make Brow and some of their matte liquid lipsticks, I must say, this makeup line looks promising. I'm excited to see more of them. Please make sure to visit my blog if you want to see my reviews of each product. :)

Want to know more about Detail Make Over? Visit their websites!

They have retail stores too!
Under Cosmetix Unlimited 
*Alimall
*Fishermall
*Farmers
*Starmall Edsa
Starmall Bulacan
*Starmall Las Piñas
*Eastwood Cybermall
Good Earth Plaza
*victory Caloocan
*ictory antipolo
RIverbanks Mall
*Nova Mall
*Marquee Mall
Robinsons Novaliches
*Robinsons Otis
*Robinsons Los Baños
*Robinsons lipa
*Robinsons Cainta
*Robinsons Starmills Pampanga
*Robinsons Place Gen. trias Cavite



***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.



No comments:

Post a Comment