Tuesday, July 19, 2016

CREAMIEST SCRUB EVA! | micsemotions

Since last year, I included body scrubs in my weekly beauty regimen. I don't do it before. But when I started using scrubs at least once or twice a week, hinahanap hanap na ng katawan ko. That's why it's no surprise to see another body scrub post in my blog! :)


I'm not gonna make this long, THIS IS MY FAVORITE AS OF NOW AS IN SUPER FAVE. First love at first scrub. Let me tell you why! Velvet Lush is a creamy lush of shea butter with real apricot beads and premium ground coffee. Indeed, this scrub is sooooo creamy, creamiest out of all that I have tried!



The apricot beads and ground coffee is a combination of gentle beads that exfoliates dead skin cells. Hindi siya kasing rough like scrubs that has salt grains, this one is more gentle on skin. 

It smells so good, I like using it at night because it makes me feel relaxed after a long tiring day. Velvet Lush Face and Body Scrub also doesn't sting on skin even if you rub it again and again on your skin. 




I let it stay on me for around 5-10 minutes, 3 minutes for my face. I no longer apply lotion after because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Yung feeling pag nag lotion, yun yung mararamdaman mo right after you used this. Thanks to Shea Butter! It isn't oily,  but you somehow feel it leaves a little amount of oil on your skin. It makes skin feel and look hydrated too!




And I like how it comes with a wooden spatula! Very hygienic as you no longer need to dip your fingers to it! It's just so frustrating that it smells so yummy but I can't have a taste of it haha! Make sure to visit The Yellow Cocoon on Instagram, heard they're also in Shopee now and they offer free shipping!


***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment