Tuesday, August 9, 2016

AFFORDABLE EYEBROW PALETTE | MAKE BROW | micsemotions

I recently posted about Detail Make Over Brand Launch and if you were able to read it, you would know that my not-so-little black box from them has eyebrow palette in it! Yiii! I have already a lot of eyebrow products in my stash but I don't see myself stopping from having more! :p




I've been using these palettes for a couple of weeks now but they still look new. :D Well let's start with the packaging.



Make Brow comes in a black box wherein you can see the shades included in the palette.



Both 01 and 02 has 2 brown shades and 1 highlighter.




Each palette comes in a hard black plastic case. It also has a mirror and a dual-ended brush.





I like the how simple the packaging is. As they say, less is more! 



The brush included in the palette works great as well. (see above pic)

YAY:

*packaging is travel friendly

*affordable

*has a mirror

*includes brush

*easy to use

*3 shades each palette

*multi-purpose - powders can be used for eyebrows, as eyeshadows and even for nose contouring :)

NAY:

*
IF I MAY, SUGGEST:

*I would love it even more if the other end of the brush is a spoolie instead :)


As I've said earlier, each palette has 3 shades, 2 browns and 1 highlighter. 01 Make Brow Palette has soft brown and (warm) brown, great for redheads and light colored hair. Since I haven't dyed my hair for almost a year, I prefer using 02, though the first shade -  blonde, obvioulsy wouldn't much my hair. I love using the second brown which is more of a taupe, it suits brunettes and dark colored hair. By the way, the shades that I've said are not their offcial shades (there no shades written) :p it was just based on my personal opinion. :)



Make Brow is buildable and blendable. If you are going for natural looking brows, use the angled brush to fill in the sparse area. While if you want more definition, use damp brush instead. The highlighter gives the right amount of glow on the brow bone. It can also be used in the inner corner of eyes.

Your brows can survive the day with Make Brow powder alone but I suggest you to still use brow mascara to prevent it from fading especially if you are oily or if you sweat a lot. 

Though I may not use the first shades from both palettes (as of now, cause they don't match my haircolor) I can still use it by mixing it with the second brown shades. Morever, they can be used as eyeshadows, that's why the other end of the brush is an e/s applicator. But honestly, I prefer a spoolie rather than the applicator because I think that will make Make Brow a complete eyebrow product that is perfect for everyday use. 

I recommend this to anyone, beginners or not because it is very affrodable (Php245) and gets the job very well! :)



SWATCH + REVIEW OF MAKE BROW <3


***

I hope you find this helpful! <3
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Find me on Facebook – micsemotions
Follow me on Instagram – micsemotions
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel
Follow me on twitter - micsemotions19

For event invites, features, sponsorships and other business inquiries please email me at micsemotions@gmail.com

xo,
Mics

Disclaimer: I am not paid to review this product/service. My reviews both personally purchased or presented as gifts are solely based on my personal experience. I just want to share my 100% honest review/opinion/thoughts hoping it would help my readers/viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment