Wednesday, September 30, 2015

iLUV-eeeeet!

Here’s my first ever entry in this blog! So I would like to  share my other first time experience.
I know most of you experienced receiving messages from your FB friends asking you to Like their picture, their friend’s picture, their relatives’ picture or someone else’s picture that you don’t even know. It’s irritating right? Especially when this friend of yours only remembers you when he/she needs your Like. But since I’m kind and friendly (hehe), I spend 5 seconds of my time – Liking the page – Liking their entry, and wishing them to win the contest.
Who knows, there might come a time where I’ll be needing their help? And that time came. I am not really into joining contests online. Until I saw Complink’s Take-A-Selfie Contest10453373_719870231389158_2031529890391901738_nMy good friend pushed me to join since we saw that there are only few entries and they will be giving away 3 prizes – means more chances of winning! So I gave in and submitted my selfie, >=D
There are only 12 submitted selfies so I’m confident that I will win (duh?! siguro naman makakasama ko sa top 3 hehe ang yabang? fighting spirit yun! :D). It doesn’t matter what place I get as long as I get something for free, I’ll be happy! They gave us 2 weeks before they announce the 3 most Liked photos so I sent  messages to my relatives and friends pleading them to Like my entry. Fortunately they didn’t just Liked my Selfie but they shared it also to their friends. I also shamelessly post the link of my selfie several times a day in my timeline. Few days before the cut-off, I saw that I was the most Liked photo, I knew the fight was over (haha), so I stopped flooding their newsfeed because I know it may irritate my FB friends. Who would like to see my selfie from time to time right? (ako lang! haha)
In short, I won yeyyyy! Thanks to my supportive friends and brothers who helped me. I’m really thankful to the 368  Likes (i know hindi ganun kadami, but it made me win!) that I got. I just sent messages, shared links regularly then tadddaaaaaa! I got myself an iLuv MobiOut Speaker! It’s a Rechargeable Splash-Resistant Stereo Bluetooth Speaker with Jump-Start Technology. I’ll be doing another post for my review on this product. But now let me enjoy my FREE Speaker that is worth P4,700. I’m just sooo happy! :D Thank you friends, Complink and iLuv! <3

xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment