Tuesday, September 29, 2015

EYEBROW 101

Hi Loves:)  Often times my friends ask me how I do my brows. That is why I made this tutorial. I called it eyebrow 101 because this was especially made for beginners.  :) Before doing these steps make sure to groom your brows. Remove stray hairs around your eyebrows but maintain its natural shape. Today I’m going to use one brow product only, Etude’s Easy Brow Pencil #4. The shade I have is dark grey, I bought this when my hair was still black. :p I promise that this would be easy!

First Step: Outline your Brows. Line your brows with the pencil to achieve your desired shape. For me, I followed the natural shape of my eyebrows.
Second Step: Fill in Your Brows. Starting from the arch of your brows, fill in your brows with the eye pencil except the innermost part of your brows.
Third Step: Brush your brows. Using the the other side of the pencil, brush your brows to spread the product. Now, start filling in the innermost part of your brows with light brush strokes with the residue left on the brush.
Fourth Step:  (optional) Apply browscara. Put on a gel mascara so the hair will stay in place. Here I am using a clear mascara.
Fifth Step: (optional) Clean up. To achieve a more precise eyebrows, clean the edges of your brows with a concealer.




*To achieve a natural look, follow the natural shape and hair growth of your brows.
*Choose a shade that is at least one shade lighter to the color of your hair.
*Don’t put too much product and always use a brush or spoolie to spread the product. Remember it’s easy to add more later on.
*Making your eyebrows can make or break your whole make-up or
your face. :p so be sure to spend time practicing!



Goodluck! :)
Hope you find this helpful!
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
 Visit my Youtube Channel

For inquiries, you may email me at micsemotions@gmail.com
xoxo,
Mics <3

No comments:

Post a Comment